Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The empathetic gender back at it again

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

Maybe in another life
★★★★★
So I came across this blackpill reel,

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9MGgoTJhMU

And in the comment section was the peak representation of the empathetic gender's empathy....

Screenshot 2024 07 21 12 03 01 969 cominstagramandroid edit

@Grodd @ItsovERfucks @gymcellragefuel
I can't express in words how much I'd love to bash her head in with a hammer on a concrete pavement until her brains turn to pulp.

I can make her cry

Fucking slut has no idea how easy she has it fucking cunt i`d love to continously stab her in the throat

I can't express in words how much I'd love to bash her head in with a hammer on a concrete pavement until her brains turn to pulp.
Based she deserves it

I’m done having hope, I’m gonna rewire. My brain to be cold like my father’s, I hate women.

Fucking slut has no idea how easy she has it fucking cunt i`d love to continously stab her in the throat
I'd love to curb stomp her teeth into her skull multiple times while pulling her hair.

Her brains spilling out of her skull and turning into pulp on the pavement while she screams and cries for help, must be such a beautiful sight.

I'd love to curb stomp her teeth into her skull multiple times while pulling her hair.

Her brains spilling out of her skull and turning into pulp on the pavement while she screams and cries for help, must be such a beautiful sight.
Come On Smile GIF by The Boys

Very based would love to see her suffer

I wanna curb stomp this slut
8a16f24421e5c4c0e151351be1143d31.gif

Fuck that cunt.

"Cry about it"
>Username is cryb4by59

The comments go through every cope
"Just get a haircut bro"
Screenshot 20240721 0756082

"Just hit the gym and become rich bro"
Screenshot 20240721 0754382

Screenshot 20240721 0757402

"Just lower your standards bro"

Screenshot 20240721 0758002

Screenshot 20240721 0755392

"There's more to life than women bro"

we shouldn't have empathy for them if they won't for us, even when we are being nice to them

I was born and my life was over

the character getting more attractive with higher charisma was a nice touch

It's possible to rewire your brain but the feminist cabal doesn't like men taking control of their own biology. Foids have no empathy.
I understand.

Which one?
Delgado. The professor. He was based as fuck. He mind controlled a foid to want to fuck one of his students but he has morals so he just did it to try it out and not have someone act on it.

Delgado. The professor. He was based as fuck. He mind controlled a foid to want to fuck one of his students but he has morals so he just did it to try it out and not have someone act on it.
I’ll look into his theory. Perhaps this is a cheat code to ascending

4CE6CBFD 6C0D 4A44 8AE7 02DB498DEF7D

Only my right hand knows how many times I've coomed to the whole 10min clip

Thank you to whoever directed this movie:feelscomfy:Shame it's not real footage though
I saw so many normies crying about how they couldn’t watch that scene so I watched the film

Its not even bad it just goes on for an awkward amount of time
The beating is very satisfying though
Same with the beating at the beginning with the fire extinguisher

The only reason normies cant stomach it is because they care so much about women
They wouldnt give af if it was an incel charecter being jumped and beaten into a coma

Funny thing is in the film this wouldnt have happened if she had chose a normie guy who wouldn’t cheat on her

She only left the party alone because she was angry her bf was high on coke cheating on her
She also left wearing this dress that shows off her tits and body and then walked into a dark sketchy underpass
2E324046 E207 4C74 9356 806D95FF489B

im pretty sure her ex simp bf even offered to get her a taxi but she declined I dont remember for sure though

Everything that happened was literally her fault yet no one will put the blame on her

Last edited:
They tell us to commit suicide ruthlessly instead of feeling empathy. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOW ABOUT I SMAH 200KG ON TOUR SKULL

I saw so many normies crying about how they couldn’t watch that scene so I watched the film

Its not even bad it just goes on for an awkward amount of time
The beating is very satisfying though
Same with the beating at the beginning with the fire extinguisher

The only reason normies cant stomach it is because they care so much about women
They wouldnt give af if it was an incel charecter being jumped and beaten into a coma

Funny thing is in the film this wouldnt have happened if she had chose a normie guy who wouldn’t cheat on her

She only left the party alone because she was angry her bf was high on coke cheating on her
She also left wearing this dress that shows off her tits and body and then walked into a dark sketchy underpass
View attachment 1203730
im pretty sure her ex simp bf even offered to get her a taxi but she declined I dont remember for sure though

Everything that happened was literally her fault yet no one will put the blame on her
I haven't seen the whole movie, just this scene. This used to be my first .is banner lol.

I have it downloaded too so I can watch it even when my wifi isn't working

The screams she lets out gets me going like no other clip:feelsohh: