Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The elusive severely autistic Chad.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I want you people to take a look at this video and look at the comments:

Now look at this one's comments:

They're both severely autistic, but do you notice anything between the two? It seems like SOMETHING can be correlated.

Just a reminder that women would rather fuck a literal severe autist with good facial aesthetics than an incel.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first guy obviously takes more showers

Reposts / ones attractive ones not...

of course no femoids dont want to fuck the second guy his personality is so shitty

Women would literally fuck anyone with good aesthetics. I doesn't matter if you're a murderer, pedo or retard as long as you're attractive.

Women would literally fuck anyone with good aesthetics. I doesn't matter if you're a murderer, pedo or retard as long as you're attractive.
Yet normies claim they're the "less visual sex":lul:

WELL

That little mod midget might give you a warning over using the "y" word.
I'm from Texas, it's embedded in my vocabulary.

I feel bad but the second one made me laugh. His yells were funny sounding.

90% of posters on this site are autistic what are you talking about

I love screwing with these types. I just said this to the mother; "All the sick, demented and retarded people like your son need to be put out of their misery. You are deluded and stupid for keeping him alive."

Pretty funny tbh

I love screwing with these types. I just said this to the mother; "All the sick, demented and retarded people like your son need to be put out of their misery. You are deluded and stupid for keeping him alive."

apostle of ER

My little brother has a gentic condition that makes him mentally retarded. If I ever had the chance to make kids the fear of having a retarded kid scares me to death. They ruin your life. They are aliens on earth they dont understand and are almost sometimes incapable of learning. Sometimes you gain hope for them that things can change but they do something that makes you lose it. It happens all the time and you're left with constant heartbreak. Then other people dont understand and they get treated like animals. But.... Everyone has their own experience of reality. They have theirs and mostly its not misery. They cant comprehend between a bad/good life but they do have a right to one.

My little brother has a gentic condition that makes him mentally retarded. If I ever had the chance to make kids the fear of having a retarded kid scares me to death. They ruin your life. They are aliens on earth they dont understand and are almost sometimes incapable of learning. Sometimes you gain hope for them that things can change but they do something that makes you lose it. It happens all the time and you're left with constant heartbreak. Then other people dont understand and they get treated like animals. But.... Everyone has their own experience of reality. They have theirs and mostly its not misery. They cant comprehend between a bad/good life but they do have a right to one.

I feel bad but the second one made me laugh. His yells were funny sounding.
second this one i was uncontrollably laughing at him from the very beggining when he was hitting his head saying ow ow ow ow. proof that being funny doesnt get you puss

1st guy is a legit mentalcel not the fags on this site.

I want y'all to take a look at this video and look at the comments:

Now look at this one's comments:

They're both severely autistic, but do you notice anything between the two? It seems like SOMETHING can be correlated.

Just a reminder that women would rather fuck a literal severe autist with good facial aesthetics than an incel.

So basically orb.

Once you find an example of the severely autistic who married his Stacy, then I'll accept your argument.

However, I feel for you, bro.

second this one i was uncontrollably laughing at him from the very beggining when he was hitting his head saying ow ow ow ow. proof that being funny doesnt get you puss
Ayeyeyeyeyeyeyeye!!!!!!! Fucking LOL!! Owowowowowowow!!!