Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The elites have decided -- they will dim the sun to stop climate change

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

"Known as the Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), the experiment will spray calcium carbonate particles high above the earth to mimic the effects of volcanic ash blocking out the sun to produce a cooling effect."

Last edited:
Reminds me of The Matrix JFL.

Crazy shit is happening in the streets of Jamaica queens

This is how life on earth ends bros it's over

"Known as the Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), the experiment will spray calcium carbonate particles high above the earth to mimic the effects of volcanic ash blocking out the sun to produce a cooling effect."
Pffffffff Hahahahahahaha
Really ?
I am hyped.
Let us watch, how many humans get cancer from that experiment, if those chemicals start to rain down into the plain surface.

Pffffffff Hahahahahahaha
Really ?
I am hyped.
Let us watch, how many humans get cancer from that experiment, if those chemicals start to rain down into the plain surface.
Will this affect people living in europe

Will this affect people living in europe
I believe it would be on a Global level, since that shit will spread to everything, being not only oxygen, but food and water aswell.
We are fucked.

I believe it would be on a Global level, since that shit will spread to everything, being not only oxygen, but food and water aswell.
I dont think They Will do this bro

Go William Wallace

They claim global warming and climate change also causes extreme temperature shifts in winters and summers equally

How will dimming the sun help when its an extremely cold winter?

I dont think They Will do this bro
Sure.
We are just speculating and shitposting on here.
So no worries buddy.
They claim global warming and climate change also causes extreme temperature shifts in winters and summers equally

Better frozen than roasted tbh
Ded srs ngl

This is scary ngl

Holy hell it was right i doubted the conspiracy but fucking hell were all heading towards hell

Bill Gates openly supports depopulation so makes perfect sense to me. The only people that get into harvard are rich Chinese students and the wealthy upper class that literally controls America's economy and politics.

Bill Gates openly supports depopulation so makes perfect sense to me. The only people that get into harvard are rich Chinese students and the wealthy upper class that literally controls America's economy and politics.
Tons of ultra rich are starting to invest in apocalypse level security and backups. Pretty sure they're just planning to squeeze everything out of capitalism, let an ice age kill off the weak peasants, and then run everything feudal style.

I like a crisp fall and a cool winter. Go for it, I say. What's the worst that could happen? A little powder in our crops?

To me this shit stinks of EVEN MORE CHEMTRAILS! They are simply going to be more obvious in the future!

Remember, every thing is not only "backwards" it's also upside down and inside out!

It's good = it's bad. Very bad.

Tons of ultra rich are starting to invest in apocalypse level security and backups. Pretty sure they're just planning to squeeze everything out of capitalism, let an ice age kill off the weak peasants, and then run everything feudal style.
A greed!
I like a crisp fall and a cool winter. Go for it, I say. What's the worst that could happen? A little powder in our crops?
A little power in your lungs, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back