Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The elites always reveal their plans years before hand to slowly program us here is what the elite have planned with covid 19.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 It was biologically engineered on purpose as a means of war it was not transferred from bats. chinks are not to blame here the (((Chinese government))) is though.

2 It was made by a scientist in a lab inside wuhan on purpose.

3 The disease only affects humans and can't contaminate anything any thing outside of the human body.Why do the elites do this ? most likely depopulation but also cause the elites hate each other think about it if they don't consider us even human what are their opinions of the foreign elites.The main purpose though is too create smaller populations and also to leave areas that are decontaminated so they can fill those areas with a new generation of slaves the worker class that will feed the elite the higher class.

4 It is specifically used to destroy entire cities expect death counts probably in the millions.

5 You can become a carrier of this shit just 4 hours in being in contact with that shit.

6 It will be 10x worse than the ebola virus.

7 This has been thoroughly tested on political prisoners.

8 No anti body or anti biotic was found no cure was found.

9 The virus migrate to the brain tissue from which then it secretes toxins which is similar to battery acid..

10 The guy who engineered the tool of mass destruction fled to America from which America got access to this technology they made the disease even more stronger suggesting the worst is yet to come we've only the Chinese Imagine the American 1 coming up.

Conclusion their isn't a singular elite class ruling to world their is a multiple body.

They don't control everything as we are known to think they are not some sort of a all seeing eye of sorts they are fallible maniacs.

We will most likely all be dead by the end of this.

The worst is yet to come this is only the begging.

We still have power for know if we didn't they wouldn't allow opposition but time is slowly but surely running out.

https://ia601405.us.archive.org/2/items/theeyesofdarknessbykoontzdeanzlib.org_202003/The Eyes of Darkness by Koontz Dean (z-lib.org).pdf

Ahh yes, predictive programming. The thing is I'm not sure, it is a possibility and I'm very open minded so lets say you have a point and if all of this is true were fucked. There is so much information about it that I just don't know who's lying and saying the truth, although I think the elites have something to do with it (probably).

Last edited:
Crazy shit man. We are all fucked.

What is predictive programming?

Anyone who says otherwise is coping hard.

Mention of Wuhan-400.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 30

Nothing really happened so far because of it. The consequences and the reaction of the people and (((media))) are much worse. They are the poblem and not even the ''virus''.

Nothing really happened so far because of it. The consequences and the reaction of the people and (((media))) are much worse. They are the poblem and not even the ''virus''.

It will probably get worse

1 It was biologically engineered on purpose as a means of war it was not transferred from bats. chinks are not to blame here the (((Chinese government))) is though.

2 It was made by a scientist in a lab inside wuhan on purpose.

3 The disease only affects humans and can't contaminate anything any thing outside of the human body.Why do the elites do this ? most likely depopulation but also cause the elites hate each other think about it if they don't consider us even human what are their opinions of the foreign elites.The main purpose though is too create smaller populations and also to leave areas that are decontaminated so they can fill those areas with a new generation of slaves the worker class that will feed the elite the higher class.

4 It is specifically used to destroy entire cities expect death counts probably in the millions.

5 You can become a carrier of this shit just 4 hours in being in contact with that shit.

7 This has been thoroughly tested on political prisoners.

8 No anti body or anti biotic was found no cure was found.

9 The virus migrate to the brain tissue from which then it secretes toxins which is similar to battery acid..

10 The guy who engineered the tool of mass destruction fled to America from which America got access to this technology they made the disease even more stronger suggesting the worst is yet to come we've only the Chinese Imagine the American 1 coming up.

Conclusion their isn't a singular elite class ruling to world their is a multiple body.

They don't control everything as we are known to think they are not some sort of a all seeing eye of sorts they are fallible maniacs.

We will most likely all be dead by the end of this.

The worst is yet to come this is only the begging.

We still have power for know if we didn't they wouldn't allow opposition but time is slowly but surely running out.

https://ia601405.us.archive.org/2/items/theeyesofdarknessbykoontzdeanzlib.org_202003/The Eyes of Darkness by Koontz Dean (z-lib.org).pdf
Cope

JFL at thinking they would release something that would harm them too.

They have a cure. It just isn't for you and me, goyim.

It will probably get worse

Yes because of the (((media))) and all the people going crazy for no reason whatsoever. Is not it funny, that back then the media would have labeled anyone as a conspiracy theorist who would act like this and now they are doing the exact same thing?

Lol the virus isn’t fucking real retard. It’d 5G technology that’s causing peoples’ immune systems to break down and they claim it’s a virus.

Lol the virus isn’t fucking real retard. It’d 5G technology that’s causing peoples’ immune systems to break down and they claim it’s a virus.

It is it a biological tool for mass destruction.

Cope

i knew there was something fishy going on a bio lab in wuhan plus the god damn chinese have been eating dogs bats and roaches for decades and didn't get sick and now all of a sudden a new "magic" virus appears out of nowhere

i knew there was something fishy going on a bio lab in wuhan plus the god damn chinese have been eating dogs bats and roaches for decades and didn't get sick and now all of a sudden a new "magic" virus appears out of nowhere

Think about it for a sec do you honestly trust the Chinese goverment their entire system is like an orwells night mare

book end of days

A pandemic exercise that happened last year.
this. The "cure" will be worse than the disease itself.

Last edited:
Ahh yes, predictive programming. The thing is I'm not sure, it is a possibility and I'm very open minded so lets say you have a point and if all of this is true were fucked. There is so much information about it that I just don't know who's lying and saying the truth, although I think the elites have something to do with it (probably).
Yes bro

Think about it for a sec do you honestly trust the Chinese goverment their entire system is like an orwells night mare
nah i don't i heard from multiple sources online that the chinese are manipulating numbers (shout out to ma boi styx on youtube) and they are killing their doctors or other people trying to spread the word about the virus

nah i don't i heard from multiple sources online that the chinese are manipulating numbers (shout out to ma boi styx on youtube) and they are killing their doctors or other people trying to spread the word about the virus

I don't styx or any of the right wing channels on youtube their just as kiked as the rest.

That being even a broken clock is right once a day this is 1 of those times.