Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Elephant In The Room: The Best Countries In The World Are the Whitest Countries

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Norway, Sweden, Dennmark, Finland, Netherlands, etc these countries top all the rankings when it comes to quality of life, life happiness, lowest stress levels, etc. Now what do all these countries have in common? Well they are all over 90% white and lack a certain minority group that disproportionately commits crime and is less educated. Funny how that works. Of course if you state these mere facts you get called a Racist Nazi.

Norway, Sweden, Dennmark, Finland, Netherlands, etc these countries top all the rankings when it comes to quality of life, life happiness, lowest stress levels, etc. Now what do all these countries have in common? Well they are all over 90% white and lack a certain minority group that disproportionately commits crime and is less educated. Funny how that works. Of course if you state these mere facts you get called a Racist Nazi.

C2AA06EF 740A 4AA0 8268 1EB92C74C6BE

Those countries also have high degree of simpcuckery

Whites are gods

They dominated early in terms of exploration (colonialism), technology and warfare. They've simply kept there power and haven't spread the wealth. It isn't so much that the humans in those countries today are any better, they simply inherited a superior position.

Those countries are also the most cucked and have done a very good job at destroying the lives of the middle class.

To be somewhat racist (not really, just honest opinion on race) on average blacks are the best athletes, whites are in the middle and asians the worst. On the flips side asians are high iq, whites in the middle and blacks are on the lower end. In terms of work ethic, i'd say asians dominate, whites have the best societies, fairest court systems and blacks are the best dancers/lowest inhib. Stereotypes are around for a reason, they're often true.

There's a mixture of good and bad traits in all races imo.

Last edited:
3rd grade pol arguments

Coincidence? I don't think so

Greycel with a white nationalist post

what's new?

tfw no Swedish waifu

Well they are all over 90% white and lack a certain minority group that disproportionately commits crime and is less educated.

It's not true; Sweden is only 75% ethnic Swedes and 10+% Muslim.
I think the Netherlands which is horribly over populated as it is has a higher share of Muslims.
Most rapes in Denmark are committed by Somalis.
UK,France and Germany are in far worse situations demographically too.

I know that the germanic countries have the highest average height and success contemporarily and that we have been considered to be the most attractive and per capita strongest since antiquity but I'm a Swede and I've always thought that most of us don't deserve to be alive.

To see the world, its short impoverished people and so on and realise that we despite our degeneracy and modern feminization are seen as the best peoples means that we can't just off ourselves. It's ok to kill yourself and kill bad people, especially if you just improve the average human by doing so but if you despite your current situation, which if it was the only on earth should be destroyed to the last child, still somehow is the best, it means you can't just kill yourself. It would be comforting if there was a great super people, something I fantasise about a lot about, that would be better than all contemporary peoples, conquer the world and run thing better than how we run ourselves like how certain colonial powers did.

I think all humans should die, especially the weak, ugly, sickly and unsuccessful but I couldn't even off my own people if I tried.
We should genocide the Jews, the low IQ and the immoral first and work the way up to ourselves.
I know that the hidden enemy, the evil one, want us to think of our own extermination and that we feel ashamed of ourselves.

The Scandinavian, especially Norrlandian people are good but we have the worst government. The only reason we haven't all revolted or starved to death is that the people, however good I can imagine a people to be, are good enough to keep this society afloat despite the rule.

You might want to include that the indo-european and sinodontic peoples are the bigger more general successful group and the source of all big culture and architecture.

Last edited:
Whites are gods
Glorious truth
It's not true; Sweden is only 75% ethnic Swedes and 10+% Muslim.
I think the Netherlands which is horribly over populated as it is has a higher share of Muslims.
Most rapes in Denmark are committed by Somalis.
UK,France and Germany are in far worse situations demographically too.

I know that the germanic countries have the highest average height and success contemporarily and that we have been considered to be the most attractive and per capita strongest since antiquity but I'm a Swede and I've always thought that most of us don't deserve to be alive.

To see the world, its short impoverished people and so on and realise that we despite our degeneracy and modern feminization are seen as the best peoples means that we can't just off ourselves. It's ok to kill yourself and kill bad people, especially if you just improve the average human by doing so but if you despite your current situation, which if it was the only on earth should be destroyed to the last child, still somehow is the best, it means you can't just kill yourself. It would be comforting if there was a great super people, something I fantasise about a lot about, that would be better than all contemporary peoples, conquer the world and run thing better than how we run ourselves like how certain colonial powers did.

I think all humans should die, especially the weak, ugly, sickly and unsuccessful but I couldn't even off my own people if I tried.
We should genocide the Jews, the low IQ and the immoral first and work the way up to ourselves.
I know that the hidden enemy, the evil one, want us to think of our own extermination and that we feel ashamed of ourselves.

The Scandinavian, especially Norrlandian people are good but we have the worst government. The only reason we haven't all revolted or starved to death is that the people, however good I can imagine a people to be, are good enough to keep this society afloat despite the rule.

You might want to include that the indo-european and sinodontic peoples are the bigger more general successful group and the source of all big culture and architecture.
Why don't the Scandinavians overthrow their hyper-cucked governments?

Very greycel post

If you don't waste your money on immigrants, and invest it in making your country better, ofc your country will be better. Immigration is a drain on a country's resources.

Tfw when burgercel

white people are gods excluding whitecels

Must be time for the quarterly post.

Strong 60nth post greycel.

Norway has only 5 million people yet it's the size of a US state with oil, sea and a lot of trading partners who are wealthy

Just sayin

You're saying my country isn't the best? That's racist.

and look at the US, the whitest state has the least crime violence (Maine)

The internet is infested with wignats nowadays

Yup, its the same thing in the US what do the safest and most well off states (maine, vermont, new hamsphire, mass, etc) have in common and what do the most crime-ridden and worse off states have in common (south carolina, alabama, missiisspii, louisana, etc)

at least they Keep the car manufacturers going by Burning 1000s of vehicles every year while they riot. In the US the Police is even lubing up street lamps because they Keep climbing and destroying them after each game.

Cuzz if you remove the african american population/ crime statistics and The 50 million illegal hispanics/middle easterners/ching chongs. U.s.a
Would have about the same crime rate azz switzerland.

keep greycelling for me

its kinda obvious tbh