Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The effort a white foid makes to surprise Tyrone on valentines

A Jew sponsored this. I guarantee it.

But seriously, all the videos of foids treating normies like gods is beyond suicide fuel.
imagine living life like that.
imagine actually being desired by a woman.
FUCK I just want one (1) girl to long for me

33B88788 65A9 45C9 83AA 1BE374A72F80

the white race is lost and i don't even care anymore

He mogs her tho. She looks like a Russian prostitute but still giga suifuel.

Ok!

Author Bio
Colleen M. Farrelly is a senior data scientist whose academic and industry research has focused on topological data analysis, quantum machine learning, geometry-based machine learning, network science, hierarchical modeling, and natural language processing. Since graduating from University of Miami with an MS in Biostatistics, Colleen has worked as a data scientist in a variety of industries, including health care, consumer packaged goods, biotech, nuclear engineering, marketing, and education. Colleen often speaks at tech conferences, including PyData, SAS Global, WiDS, Data Science Africa, and DataScience SALON. When not working, Colleen can be found writing haibun/haiga or doing any sort of water sport.

Yaé Ulrich Gaba completed his doctoral studies at the University of Cape Town (UCT, South Africa) with specialization in Topology and is presently a research associate at Quantum Leap Africa (QLA, Rwanda). His research interests are computational geometry, applied algebraic topology (topological data analysis), and geometric machine learning (graph and point-cloud representation learning). His current focus lies in geometric methods in data analysis, and his work seeks to develop effective and theoretically justified algorithms for data/shape analysis using geometric and topological ideas and methods.

4701235-kg.jpg

Yaé Ulrich Gaba is currently an Assistant Professor at Institut de Mathématiques et de Sciences Physiques (IMSP) in Benin. He earned an MSc in Pure and Applied Mathematics from the African University of Science and Technology (AUST) in Nigeria in the area of Calculus of Variations and completed his doctoral studies in the area of Topology at the University of Cape Town (UCT), in South Africa. His main research interests include asymmetric topology with applications in Functional Analysis and computability analysis. He is also interested in Fixed Point Theory in which he has made some contributions. He also serves the scientific community as a reviewer.

imagine living life like that.
imagine actually being desired by a woman.
FUCK I just want one (1) girl to long for me
:feelsrope:
I can’t believe we are even the same species tbh.

Be at the Right Place at the Right time , out of the Right Womb .

Or Suffer to various Degrees.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Retardinator @Rotter @Swagpilled
@erenyeager @dungeondragon @subhuman @kretschmer

400 pound Shaniqua from the projects would mockingly laugh at this African and call him "corny".

There are some nonblack women who realize the inherent superiority of black men, so they go hard as fuck for them. This is a woman who is dating the most difficult demographic of male to date because it comes with the highest socioeconomic consequences (due to racism). Of course she is going to go hard for him.

Can’t even get bitches to talk to me :feelsrope:

the white race is lost and i don't even care anymore
The white race won't go extinct because mongrels will try to breed with cumskins, to bleach their genes further.

@depressedblackcel thoughts

0091-004.png

0091-006.png

Re: please explain Data Structures to me
Moronism
Png

#183423876Friday, February 12, 2016 3:14 AM CST
"Asking strangers over the Internet creates conversation that may be beneficial to my overall well-being" Ah, alright then, I suppose. We should begin a discussion involving theory-application. I believe that each participant would enjoy that. "Anyways, I really do not know of any ways, at least at the moment, to reduce amount of time taken to sift through a data structure" Which type of algorithm are you currently using? Depending on how you intend to read the components of the data structure, you may be able to cache previously obtained data keys for successive use. Certain techniques rely on the task that needs to be accomplished.
Re: Scripting and lua is so complex
Moronism
Png

#183553655Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:12 PM CST
"lua is simple and straightforward" I believe that the issue that this individual is experiencing does not necessarily center around Lua itself; it is due solely to the fact that he/she has not yet become familiar with logical-structuring and manipulation. Symbolic logic can be quite confusing to a novice.

DEATH TO COAL BURNERS

I'll never understand a vain white bitch that's happy with her white skin, blonde hair & blue/green eyes that proceeds to create daughters with none of that lol.

I want a gf and experience this kind of treatment but I realized that's not gonna happen because I'm ugly and poor. Even holding hands with foids I didn't experience it in my 24 yrs of living. This world is unfair :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Scripted to boost their social media

the benefits of having a giant anaconda dick

Treatment reserved exclusively for Tyrone. Blackcels keep coping.

He gets more and warmer affection from her every minute that they are together than we will ever get from any and all non-related women we'll meet in our lives, combined:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

:feelsrope:
I can’t believe we are even the same species tbh.

I like how she just has to show off her gigantic ass in the first part

Imagine being some white normie, incel, or the majority of rednecks still simping for white women and the white race.

fat white foid dating a nigger
lmfao if your intention here is to upset ppl who are against race mixing at least show a good looking white foid

Last edited:
Imagine being some white normie, incel, or the majority of rednecks still simping for white women and the white race.
you do know artifical wombs are becoming a reality right? not wanting to live around ethnics =/= simping for white foids.

The fuck are you smoking? She is a young blonde with a fat ass. vs. he is like 50% of black guys, nothing special.
shes fat and did u not see her ugly ass face?

Niggas in here coping like they wouldn't wife her up. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Especially if she does stuff like this regularly.