Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The "Educational" systems bias for Chad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
I just wanted to have a small discussion on this, we obviously know that students and teachers are biased for Chad men (Especially female teachers, since they love to sleep with chad students), Chad teachers can fuck students and get away with it, while non Chad teachers get in trouble for even looking at the women the wrong way (They also get made fun of a lot, usually by normie students).

College is even worse in comparison with a lot of rapes (Not just against Women), the most fucked up part is theirs nothing that can be done about this blatant bias at these schools and colleges (Chad Bullies have better lives, get better grades and make more money later in life, despite them being perpetrators).

"Woman have better grades than man"

yeah no shit

And the more male teachers woman have the better their grades are, gee I wonder WHY.

yeah no shit

And the more male teachers woman have the better their grades are, gee I wonder WHY.
I didn't say that on my post lmfao

Edit: not gonna disagree with you, but the Amercian school system is scared of Male Teachers, which is why most of our schools have a large female teacher presence.

Last edited:
I didn't say that on my post lmfao

Edit: not gonna disagree with you, but the Amercian school system is scared of Male Teachers, which is why most of our schools have a large female teacher presence.
similar case

yeah no shit

Female teachers too, due to gender solidarity which doesn't exist in men. Every claim otherwise is projection by women.

Foids get better grades than your average male while Chad becomes a doctor ceo with zero effort because foids want his cock

Foids get better grades than your average male while Chad becomes a doctor ceo with zero effort because foids want his cock
Either that or they become a model and make thousands in seconds.

Female teachers too, due to gender solidarity which doesn't exist in men. Every claim otherwise is projection by women.
Not at the same level, also age matters, in ordeer for young woman to be correctly tested they need to be valued by old males and foids.