Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The education system must be destroyed.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★
Outside of my desire for global annihilation to happen, I believe the quality of education systems worldwide must be re-evaluated and rehabilitated to address present-day issues.
Personally, I am indifferent to the matter, but recognize the negative impact on future generations and society as a whole. Especially our brocels who may be going through tough times and finding themselves in situations similar to our own.
Education is critical in determining our success as a civilization. If we do not learn, we will fail.
And I would be grateful for a return to simpler times.

Maybe just ban foids from attending schools.

Actually, that would also be an excellent solution. Establish single-sex schools.
It would make sense. More focus on getting educated instead of impressing foids and creating a hierarchy.

Outside of my desire for global annihilation to happen, I believe the quality of education systems worldwide must be re-evaluated and rehabilitated to address present-day issues.
Personally, I am indifferent to the matter, but recognize the negative impact on future generations and society as a whole. Especially our brocels who may be going through tough times and finding themselves in situations similar to our own.
Education is critical in determining our success as a civilization. If we do not learn, we will fail.
And I would be grateful for a return to simpler times.

View: https://youtu.be/OUkeXs2cSJI?si=PjhhT7t2L9sqZ4Av

Only public education should be destroyed, but then there would be no way to produce criminals and low-paid workers.

This whole shit could be interpreted as a dark and malevolent cult designed to produce fresh servants for the devil's kingdom, which is to say, modern soyciety.
That's exactly what it is - factories to produce obedient citizens and worker drones. The universities are a place where the more advanced brainwashing occurs - the kind that corrupts societies.

I don't care about school anymore. I started to see it in my final years of high school, teens are getting thugmaxxed very early and schools are no longer hubs of education, but rather places where teachers suffer abuse and where cruel social stratums are spread.

I see it everywhere now. There is no pride in learning, the majority of children are submerged in social media to the point of addiction. There is no longer any force for societal drive. Soysociety is becoming cynical, jaded and godless. I believe that's half of our problem; that entire communities are starting to prioritize carnal desire and corporate servitude over spiritual and societal growth.

It's the formula for the perfect consumer. Make them think they are free-spirited, independent and unique, yet keep them hooked on the same goyslop and algorithms. It's sick.

True

Have you read Gatto's books on the education system and how it dumbs kids down? I think John Holt wrote some interesting books on the subject as well

Fuck schools. Females shouldn't even be taught how to read.
Males should be spending most of their childhood outside playing, not sitting still for 8 hours hunched over a desk out of sunlight.
If you want to study for a job, you should be taught only what is needed for that job in university.

Maybe just ban foids from attending schools.
Actually, that would also be an excellent solution. Establish single-sex schools.
Under the current "education" system its probably better to go to a co-ed school since school is the only time you will be around foids enough to talk them but now that school is long gone for me its so over.
There are still boy only schools though.
School is a foid environment anyway school would be radically different for men.

What is your idea for changing our education system
the need of having a class, a small room where they thrust in so many "students" together for 30 min to an hour long lectures is just an outdated idea in 21st century
i could understand need for lecture halls in higher education but students mustn't be confined in bullshit classroom lecturing thing in their developing years - it has caused lots of issues for us already
^this one change alone would do wonders...

Fuck schools. Females shouldn't even be taught how to read.
Males should be spending most of their childhood outside playing, not sitting still for 8 hours hunched over a desk out of sunlight.
If you want to study for a job, you should be taught only what is needed for that job in university.