Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The economics of Inceldom

B

blasty

Banned
-
Some people believe that men are suppliers, women peruse and see if they want to purchase or not. For the most part this scenario is limited to chad and therefore is not the market standard. If we take basic economic principles we can view the real market.

Some assumptions:

• Women are supply.
  • Men are demand.
  • Equilibrium price is the cost of purchasing a woman.
  • Price level is defined by your self worth (appearance, personality, actual wealth etc.)
  • This graph represents a local level, not national or global.

ED

Point P, this is the world of the past. Demand and supply are equal and most men are able to enter the market to buy. In recent times the demand curve has shifted due to a number of reasons such as:

Income - women now define your worth on a wider number of factors which has led to price level increases for a number of men, but not for others.

Population - whilst the ratio of men:women hasn't changed too much we have to say that this graph represents things at a local level. Men are able to enter more than one market (online dating). Women have access to this too, but don't generally have need to use as many markets as men.

Expectations - men have incentive to purchase immediately if they believe that equilibrium price will increase in the future. This is also representative of one's own price level declining as they age, if they don't purchase soon they may be lost in the market forever.

Moving on to the present, at point P1, we see excess demand - this is Inceldom. The shift in demand due to aforementioned factors has led to some willing buyers being unable to purchase, they have been priced out of the market. This leads to only two possible options:

-increase price level to equilibrium price level (looksmaxing etc.)
-enter a new market in hopes of finding a lower equilibrium price level (Asia etc.)

If people like this I'll make posts for chads, Asia and maybe some others.

this was a good read. well done OP.

Awesome post by the way.

Wouldn't women be a demand? As there are a high abundant of men competing for one woman? Because I believe that men are much more thirstier than women due to having a higher sex drive. I also believe women to be more of a commodity to Chads (so that in itself becomes more of a different entity), I think...

Last edited:
Awesome post by the way.

Wouldn't women be a demand? As they are a high abundant of men competing for one woman. I also believe them to be more of a commodity.
Thanks, I'll do a separate post detailing the supply side of things (women) and the life of chad in the market.