Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Economic Crash of all time is beginning

Bitcoin really got its head split open today. Glad I'm not holding any right now. I think/hope it crashes all the way down to $10k, then I'll buy some.

Screenshot 20220509 212147

Stock market is down but still holding up fairly well, I think it might not go down much further. The government can very easily pump dollars into the stock market and keep it afloat with inflation. But it can't do that with Bitcoin.

Screenshot 20220509 212222

VTSAX is on sale lol

time to buy

All I want is a market crash in this forsaken bullshit nation of ours, it never happens.

All I want is a market crash in this forsaken bullshit nation of ours, it never happens.
It sorta can't go down during high inflation. ((They)) are not actually raising rates enough to stop inflation so I'm starting to think ((they)) are content to just keep inflating everything even higher. It just means an even bigger crash and depression awaits us in another year or two.

They will never let things fully crash. It is bad practice to overmilk your cows.

It sorta can't go down during high inflation. ((They)) are not actually raising rates enough to stop inflation so I'm starting to think ((they)) are content to just keep inflating everything even higher. It just means an even bigger crash and depression awaits us in another year or two.
Pretty much, they're dragging things out for as long as they can propping the charade up where when it does finally happen it will of course just be all the more worse. The fucking assholes! :feelsjuice:

Pretty much, they're dragging things out for as long as they can propping the charade up where when it does finally happen it will of course just be all the more worse. The fucking assholes! :feelsjuice:
you’re alive :feelsaww: this is good news

There's nothing you can do unless you have unlimited amounts of money to prepare for the inevitable. :feelsjuice:

Thank you for this.

I get so annoyed at doom and gloomer normies who'll say things like:

the world is coming to an end...prepare accordingly!
the economic meltdown of all time is coming! Prepare accordingly....

:lasereyes::lasereyes:

If. the. world. is. really. coming. to. an. end. how the hell do I "prepare accordingly"?? Say goodbye to my nonexistent social network?? :feelswhat: it's ovER boyos! Unless you're Jeff Bezos there is nothing to be done or prepare for. :society:

Thank you for this.

I get so annoyed at doom and gloomer normies who'll say things like:

the world is coming to an end...prepare accordingly!
the economic meltdown of all time is coming! Prepare accordingly....

:lasereyes::lasereyes:

If. the. world. is. really. coming. to. an. end. how the hell do I "prepare accordingly"?? Say goodbye to my nonexistent social network?? :feelswhat: it's ovER boyos! Unless you're Jeff Bezos there is nothing to be done or prepare for. :society:
In the final end days men with nothing will form gangs, death squads, and juntas overnight, eventually as millions of men come together for immediate survival along with focused anger entire armies of men will be created with a godlike wrath guiding it for all those responsible for their collective predicament. Even the most privileged wealthy of men will not remain such for very long as millions if not billions of men march around the globe in extreme violent seeking vengeance. The collapse of entire global systems and the entirety of civilization has tremendous negative consequences especially when you destroy the majority of male livelihoods, I have no doubts we will see this transpire as the next ten years unfold. The global elites decided not to listen to the concerns or plights of the common man and now they will suffer the wide sweeping consequences of such to their own eventual demise. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If. the. world. is. really. coming. to. an. end. how the hell do I "prepare accordingly"?? Say goodbye to my nonexistent social network?? :feelswhat: it's ovER boyos!
I love how preppers all think they're gonna move to the wilderness and "live off the land" when shit goes belly up. All of them think this. All 10+ million hunters, survivalists, and outdoorsmen are going to move to Alaska at the same time and hunt the same limited numbers of deer and moose. Like what the fuck :bigbrain:. There's not even enough deer in Alaska to feed 10,000 people for a year let alone 10 million. All 4 legged mammals in Alaska would be shot dead in a matter of weeks. And the only mammals left will be humans with rifles.

I love how preppers all think they're gonna move to the wilderness and "live off the land" when shit goes belly up. All of them think this. All 10+ million hunters, survivalists, and outdoorsmen are going to move to Alaska at the same time and hunt the same limited numbers of deer and moose. Like what the fuck :bigbrain:. There's not even enough deer in Alaska to feed 10,000 people for a year let alone 10 million. All 4 legged mammals in Alaska would be shot dead in a matter of weeks. And the only mammals left will be humans with rifles.
DmcYqds.gif

Gas is $5.85 a gallon in California for the lowest octane.

based I can't wait until it's $10/gallon everywhere
Yeah I don't drive anywhere, so the price of gas doesn't really effect me that much except through inflation of food prices. As long as high gas prices are devastating other people more than myself, especially single mother whores, then I'm all for it going higher.

Yeah I don't drive anywhere, so the price of gas doesn't really effect me that much except through inflation of food prices. As long as high gas prices are devastating other people more than myself, especially single mother whores, then I'm all for it going higher.
sort of, high gas prices means higher transportation costs, which means higher prices everywhere. I'm in it for normalfags suffering

sort of, high gas prices means higher transportation costs, which means higher prices everywhere. I'm in it for normalfags suffering
Yeah I don't consume much of anything except food, so high gas prices doesn't hurt me, it hurts the average family a lot, but it will absolutely destroy single mothers. I hope every single mother whore goes bankrupt.

In the final end days men with nothing will form gangs, death squads, and juntas overnight, eventually as millions of men come together for immediate survival along with focused anger entire armies of men will be created with a godlike wrath guiding it for all those responsible for their collective predicament. Even the most privileged wealthy of men will not remain such for very long as millions if not billions of men march around the globe in extreme violent seeking vengeance. The collapse of entire global systems and the entirety of civilization has tremendous negative consequences especially when you destroy the majority of male livelihoods, I have no doubts we will see this transpire as the next ten years unfold. The global elites decided not to listen to the concerns or plights of the common man and now they will suffer the wide sweeping consequences of such to their own eventual demise. :feelsjuice:
The elites are the ones steering the ship towards there ultimate end goal.
They will be just fine.
It’s everyone else that gets to suffer.

Yeah I don't consume much of anything except food, so high gas prices doesn't hurt me, it hurts the average family a lot, but it will absolutely destroy single mothers. I hope every single mother whore goes bankrupt.
God I wish, but also biden would just give out free gas cards to "family" homes (ie single mom whores)

@OwnerOpcell

Wrong, they're losing control everywhere and very soon they'll find there are demons that walk this earth who are more evil than they are waiting for the opportune time to strike back in devouring them. :feelsdevil:

@OwnerOpcell

Wrong, they're losing control everywhere and very soon they'll find there are demons that walk this earth who are more evil than they are waiting for the opportune time to strike back in devouring them. :feelsdevil:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society:

I want to see their skin peeled off their bodies with a knife or razor while they're still alive screaming in agony until they pass out in their own blood. That's what I think about today's so called global or western elite. Them dying too quickly is too good for them, let it be slow and horrifyingly painful. :feelsdevil: