Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The easiest way of slaying gigastacy pussy is being her photographer

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Almost all the top female models have dated their photographers at some point in their lives many of them are normies. As a photographer you are in close proximity to these foids and spend a lot of time with them. Most of the younger female models are also generally lonely and don't have people to talk with as they keep traveling from one place to another so you are pretty much the only person that they know so they will probably date you before they get famous. Obviously applies to only MTN and above only.

Many people think the high SMV professions are doctor, STEMcel etc but those are just good for LTR amd general better QoL.

Whereas photographers, tattoo artists, personal trainers, etc generally have greater proximity towards GL foids hence they have a better chance of slaying them this is almost always the case when you see a GL girl dating below

Last edited:
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Can we ban this .org redpiller already?

Can we ban this .org redpiller already?
I'm ded srs. I can post more than a dozen examples. Taylor Hill, Adrianna Lima, Barbara Palvin, Renée Murden, Marion Pascale, Doutzen Kroes, Gisele Bündchen,Blanca Soler etc etc. They all dated their normie photographers some still do even after being the limelight but they general date out once they get more famous,

Just take nudes of her theory

I'm ded srs. I can post more than a dozen examples. Taylor Hill, Adrianna Lima, Barbara Palvin, Renée Murden, Marion Pascale, Doutzen Kroes, Gisele Bündchen,Blanca Soler etc etc. They all dated their normie photographers some still do even after being the limelight but they general date out once they get more famous,
Just become a top-end professional photographer theory. Come on man :feelskek:

Just become a top-end professional photographer theory. Come on man :feelskek:
This happens regularly in the bollywood and tollywood industry too

until she leaves for chad and u already gotta be atleast somewhat normal looking for this to work

Examples? Sounds too simple and goofy :feelskek:
All these foids dated producers photographers and simply b grade actors who were in close proximity to them.

models date their photographers
wags (low-end models) date niggerball players, after fucking some old guys from the fashion industry
actresses date male leads
singers date other singers or musicians

why are foids boring

reminder that when a foid says she wants a soulmate with a great pERsonality who is meant for her, she means she'll marry some rando she bumps into

I once approached a restaurant worker and she said that she doesn't like to be photographed and persisted in saying no.

Brutal Nayanthara example. Didn't she have affairs with Simbu and Prabhu Deva but later cucked them for that guy? :feelskek:
If you want to date a hot pajeeta just join one of those prestigious unis that the rich and elite go to and act like them and be in close proximity to them. You will eventually land a hot girl if you are very NT and are normie+. I've seen this irl.

If you want to date a hot pajeeta just join one of those prestigious unis that the rich and elite go to and act like them and be in close proximity to them. You will eventually land a hot girl if you are very NT and are normie+. I've seen this irl.
Not at 5'5 :feelsbadman:

This is true but only if you are AT LEAST a normie. Won't work for ugly subhumans.

Reminds me of Terry Richardson who fucked a lot of young wanna be model foids.

Not at 5'5 :feelsbadman:
Join Symbiosis pune, NMIMs, Amity,Christ University, Manipal or SRM. You will enjoy ypur college life thoroughly. IIT Bombay, Delhi and BITs Pilani Goa are fun too but you can't be a slacker like in the other unis I mentioned

wouldn't be entirely surprising since the photographers can have a slightly conductor-like + bureaucratic role vis à vis the model, and foids are weirdos who enjoy being ordered around by pissants

but literally every male who works in the fashion industry is gay so I don't think this is practical for straight men

No photographer job for your face and lack of NT.

Join Symbiosis pune, NMIMs, Amity,Christ University, Manipal or SRM. You will enjoy ypur college life thoroughly. IIT Bombay, Delhi and BITs Pilani Goa are fun too but you can't be a slacker like in the other unis I mentioned
Okay but still no escape from height mogg :cryfeels:

And how does that help me? I am not a photographer.

just take more photos bro :soy:

just approach 1000 more foids and creepshot them then you'll ascend bro :soy:

just take more photos bro :soy:

just approach 1000 more foids and creepshot them then you'll ascend bro :soy:
This doesn't help anyone of us because we lack thr NTness, Low Inhibition or even the bare minimum looks to pull this off but just some truthpills about how women are retarded. Many people here genuinely think that women are just superior genetic seeking machines when they are plain stupid sheep in most cases

Bruh, he's normie looking af :feelswhat:

You know what? I am convinced of this theory
Wait I'll make another thread to drive thise point more

Bruh, he's normie looking af :feelswhat:

You know what? I am convinced of this theory
anandkonda photographer arc?

'hello miss yes please show the bob and vagene'

I hope you die a painful death

This. Its over if you are small
Yea you gotta drill that cunt fast and furious, otherwise foid would choose someone else, dick and staminapill

imagine you get cucked instead

Many people think the high SMV professions are doctor, STEMcel etc but those are just good for LTR amd general better QoL.
LMAO, who has ever thought that STEM has a high SMV? That whole metafield, from the level of education to the professional world, is notorious for being autism and nerd physiognomy central. I guarantee that if you studied it you would find a correlation between a STEM degree and adult virginity.

LMAO, who has ever thought that STEM has a high SMV? That whole metafield, from the level of education to the professional world, is notorious for being autism and nerd physiognomy central. I guarantee that if you studied it you would find a correlation between a STEM degree and adult virginity.
In terms of betabuxxing it is, actual attraction definitely not