Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The easiest places to pick up women

Dude these ricecels should just stop.. What a fucking clown show
Like why do you do this to yourselves?

The easiest places are all in the muslim world tbh

Interesting that the South America ones he picked are the greatest cartel drug shitholes in there. Must have assumed it would be easy since everyone would take a ticket out given the chance.

Im curious what kind of copium they consume every day :shock:
Whatever their bluepilled copium is, I need some of it because I'm running out of copes. :smonk:

Rices shouldn't travel anywhere, they're not even safe in America for crying out loud :feelshaha:

Do you honestly want to go to Bulgaria, Poland, Ukraine? I mean, not just for pussy, but just in general? These are dogshit fashy countries, you'll be killed

Whatever their bluepilled copium is, I need some of it because I'm running out of copes. :smonk:
It's really fucking sad
I genuinely feel bad for them
They are just running on pure copium at this point

Not America cuz those bitches heavy

It's really fucking sad
I genuinely feel bad for them
They are just running on pure copium at this point
There was a ricecel member here (I think @starcrapoo ) who said Asian males are one of the biggest incels-in-denial out of any demographic

He's absolutely right

i've done chadfishing in south america and i cant desribe how much better it is than my own counter

Rices shouldn't travel anywhere, they're not even safe in America for crying out loud :feelshaha:

Do you honestly want to go to Bulgaria, Poland, Ukraine? I mean, not just for pussy, but just in general? These are dogshit fashy countries, you'll be killed
:shock:

i've done chadfishing in south america and i cant desribe how much better it is than my own counter
Yeah, third world whores love the idea of a rich foreign aryan impregnating them.

Nigga be trippin. New York and London? Two of unfriendliest cities in the world.

Was that an intentional gaslighting? Santa Barbara like seriously?!!???!

Europe #1 London UK :feelshaha:
[UWSL]London UK is universally agreed upon as one of the strongest incel strongholds in the world.[/UWSL]

Wouldn't trust anything this idiot says