Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Earth will be overtaken by black people this century

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
That will be it, whiteys, curries, spics and all other non black people will go extinct possibly this century because all foids are black only and black people keep on succeeding in life because if you are black you have a 100,000% chance of being successful in life no matter what you do because being black is a literal blessing. I predict by 2050 there will be no white people or even other ethnics for that matter as there will only be black people because foids hate their own race and only want to fuck black men. We are doomed.

i disagree, i think sandniggers will exist a be a majority in europe

One in four people will be African by 2050:feelsrope:

That will be it, whiteys, curries, spics and all other non black people will go extinct possibly this century because all foids are black only and black people keep on succeeding in life because if you are black you have a 100,000% chance of being successful in life no matter what you do because being black is a literal blessing. I predict by 2050 there will be no white people or even other ethnics for that matter as there will only be black people because foids hate their own race and only want to fuck black men. We are doomed.
Did Tyrone reveal this to you in a dream?

One in four people will be African by 2050:feelsrope:
ovER for the Earth then

Curries will also constitute a sizable amount

curries breed like rats

so the whole world will be curry land