Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The early signs in primary school, high school and middle school that I wasn’t a desirable boy

G

Guest37263

Primary school: was overweight mildly but loved this one girl in particular. She was a fan of running, and the top two runners in a school long distance (3Km) race would go to the state championships to compete. She came 1st. My brother cane 2nd. I watched them both pass me several times as we ran around the oval, it broke my heart. He liked this girl too, and she liked him back. They were together for a year.

Middle school: I was at a high tier boys private school, which was right next to a high tier girls private school. All the boys would talk about all the girls they kissed and got together with and flirted with. We had inter school discos. No girl ever wanted to dance with me. No girl was ever interested in me. I never got to experience anything like the other guys. My chad brother did, endlessly. I still told myself things would be fine when I got older. Still, all the friends I made got regular girlfriends. I cannot put it any other way, girls were simply NOT INTERESTED AT ALL in me.

High school: I wrote love poems for the girls I liked. I gave them out to those girls via secret delivery from a friend or something. People loved the poems and were really impressed, a whole crowd formed around one of my crushes and they said it’s amazing, probably a hot guy she should be excited about. Someone figured out I was showing interest in her last few weeks, so I ran away to the library in embarrassment. She came to see me and said the poems were really sweet but she just wants to be friends,

High school #2: had a oneitis, took up competitive swimming because she did it in a training squad and I HATED swimming

I TRAINED WITH THEM FOR SIX MONTHS

MY CHAD BROTHER CONES ONE TIME FOR FUN

GETS FASTER SWIMMING TIMES THAN ME

HE DIDNT EVEN DO ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY EVER

At the prom night, I asked out this oneitis, she said no. My chad brother asked her, she said yes.

EVERYONE had someone at prom night, except me

Last edited by a moderator:
Primary school: was overweight mildly but loved this one girl in particular. She was a fan of running, and the top two runners in a school long distance (3Km) race would go to the state championships to compete. She came 1st. My brother cane 2nd. I watched them both pass me several times as we ran around the oval, it broke my heart. He liked this girl too, and she liked him back. They were together for a year.

Middle school: I was at a high tier boys private school, which was right next to a high tier girls private school. All the boys would talk about all the girls they kissed and got together with and flirted with. We had inter school discos. No girl ever wanted to dance with me. No girl was ever interested in me. I never got to experience anything like the other guys. My chad brother did, endlessly. I still told myself things would be fine when I got older
I’m sure you and your vast fortune will get over it.

Can’t feel bad for richcels, tbh.

I’m sure you and your vast fortune will get over it.

Can’t feel bad for richcels, tbh.
I’m actually putting myself into the frame of mind for suicide some day soon. I have no sympathy for anyone more than I do for my fellow ugly men, because it is the worst life struggle imaginable that doesn’t involve severe disability or disease.

If I kill myself, I’d like to distribute my wealth to incels.is users

Those who genuinely need it and are in a terrible place. Not the larping fakecels.

It’s not as if I’ll be able to tell though so eh whatever might as well give to everyone. But priority to those who seriously need it.

I’m actually putting myself into the frame of mind for suicide some day soon. I have no sympathy for anyone more than I do for my fellow ugly men, because it is the worst life struggle imaginable that doesn’t involve severe disability or disease.

If I kill myself, I’d like to distribute my wealth to incels.is users

Those who genuinely need it and are in a terrible place. Not the larping fakecels.

It’s not as if I’ll be able to tell though so eh whatever might as well give to everyone
Now imagine being an ugly man with NOTHING, no money, no savings, no chance to ever be anything other than some replaceable cog wageslaving beta, who’s occasional treat is maybe a Big Mac at the end of the work week, because that’s all they can afford.

At least you have money.

Now imagine being an ugly man with NOTHING, no money, no savings, no chance to ever be anything other than some replaceable cog wageslaving beta, who’s occasional treat is maybe a Big Mac at the end of the work week, because that’s all they can afford.

At least you have money.
Yes i know, I’m fully aware of that. I’d like to do a good deed for my incel brothers before I go.

Yes i know, I’m fully aware of that. I’d like to do a good deed for my incel brothers before I go.
Don’t do it bro, try to use your money to write and publish a book about the blackpill, buy ad space, spread the word

It's really great that you're doing something for the community if you do end your life. May I ask how you made your fortune? A business, investments, inheritance etc?
use your money to write and publish a book about the blackpill, buy ad space, spread the word
Not a bad idea at all tbh.

It's really great that you're doing something for the community if you do end your life. May I ask how you made your fortune? A business, investments, inheritance etc?

Not a bad idea at all tbh.
There’s more than enough studies and experiments to legitimize the blackpill, just make it a collection of brutal lookspills.

Don’t do it bro, try to use your money to write and publish a book about the blackpill, buy ad space, spread the word
I’m not just ugly man, I also have painful conditions and several growing tumour type things in my neck and body that will probably go cancerous within a few years.

Daily life is painful for me. I would almost describe it as agonising. I can’t stand my obsessive Aspergers/OCD compulsions and I’m tormented by mental demons that won’t sver go away. It’s fucking exhausting. All I want is to have eternal peace. That’s why I’m so close to sui.

I don’t want to seek out pleasure anymore, because I basically have none. I am in constant pain because of my tumours and the only momentary comfort I have is sleep. Gym kept me alive and motivated until recently but even that is rapidly dissipating.

Brutal, boyo...

Ever since your appearance on that cucked show which I will not even name jfl, I respect you even more. Unironically keep on coping, good luck

Brutal, boyo...

Ever since your appearance on that cucked show which I will not even name jfl, I respect you even more. Unironically keep on coping, good luck
this made me laugh genuinely, thankyou :heart:

At least you have money.
The value of money is correlated with your social and romantic life tbh, if you're a lonely incel it's not gonna do you much. But if you have a gf or is good looking enough to get sex then there is so much the world has to offer, but what does money do if all you do is rot? Sure if you can't get neetbux or live at your parents you have to work and then money can save you but above that it does nothing for you.

@King_Gigacel just chadfish to cope.

its the closest you can get :( at least you have a conversation with a hot female and arnt u a pro chadfisher?

And the sad thing is that his face tells you his tale.

Brutal, boyo...

Middle school: I was at a high tier boys private school, which was right next to a high tier girls private school. All the boys would talk about all the girls they kissed and got together with and flirted with. We had inter school discos. No girl ever wanted to dance with me. No girl was ever interested in me. I never got to experience anything like the other guys. My chad brother did, endlessly. I still told myself things would be fine when I got older. Still, all the friends I made got regular girlfriends. I cannot put it any other way, girls were simply NOT INTERESTED AT ALL in me.

High school: I wrote love poems for the girls I liked. I gave them out to those girls via secret delivery from a friend or something. People loved the poems and were really impressed, a whole crowd formed around one of my crushes and they said it’s amazing, probably a hot guy she should be excited about. Someone figured out I was showing interest in her last few weeks, so I ran away to the library in embarrassment. She came to see me and said the poems were really sweet but she just wants to be friends,

High school #2: had a oneitis, took up competitive swimming because she did it in a training squad and I HATED swimming

I TRAINED WITH THEM FOR SIX MONTHS

MY CHAD BROTHER CONES ONE TIME FOR FUN

GETS FASTER SWIMMING TIMES THAN ME

HE DIDNT EVEN DO ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY EVER

At the prom night, I asked out this oneitis, she said no. My chad brother asked her, she said yes.

EVERYONE had someone at prom night, except me
That is fucked, shoot 'em up inspiring.

If you do go & wanna throw some cash sure, I want a van, fucking autistic social anxiety limits job choices too much. Wish I was NT tbf.

i Can only imagine the shit growing up with a Chad brother .