Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Dwarf Kid's Genetic Brethren In Bulgaria (Most Depressing Documentary Ever)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
The dwarf kid is not alone in his truecel suffering. As brutal as it is, there are millions probably 10s if not 100s of millions of kids in the world that are suffering similarly horrific fates all due to their genetics.

The kids in this documentary don't even have their family, they were left abandoned at an orphanage.

There's nothing worse than living with poor health from DAY 1 :feelscry:

fuck dude, there's no escape :feelsrope:

Fuck man this seems way too brutal IDK if I should even watch it

Truest of truecels.

The dwarf kid is not alone in his truecel suffering. As brutal as it is, there are millions probably 10s if not 100s of millions of kids in the world that are suffering similarly horrific fates all due to their genetics.

The kids in this documentary don't even have their family, they were left abandoned at an orphanage.

There's nothing worse than living with poor health from DAY 1 :feelscry:

the ultimate blackpill is that human suffering can't be avoided and is necessary

those kids are worthless. can't be good workers, will scare other humans, not intelligent, too weak and small to be basic labor

there's just no use for them in society. you can virtue signal all you want but a square peg won't go through a round hole no matter how much you cry over them

Fuck man this seems way too brutal IDK if I should even watch it
Yeah, i'm not sure, I watched it years ago, it's insanely bleak and sad. Only a documentary like 'Earthlings' or horrid stuff like BestGore content can compare to the sick feeling you get watching it :feelsbadman:

the ultimate blackpill is that human suffering can't be avoided and is necessary

those kids are worthless. can't be good workers, will scare other humans, not intelligent, too weak and small to be basic labor

there's just no use for them in society. you can virtue signal all you want but a square peg won't go through a round hole no matter how much you cry over them

Euthanasia?

One day we will be able to prevent kids like this from being born or alter their genes but for now, you're right. We are not adept at giving these kids a life worth living, it was over the day they were born...:cryfeels:
yeah, males need an easy, cheap, dignified suicide outlet

half of males could die and we'd still have an excess of labor from HEALTH ABLE BODY men
Men were once needed to defend their homelands, now the powerful have the best weaponry and shit like drones to protect them, they don't need men any longer.

yeah, males need an easy, cheap, dignified suicide outlet

half of males could die and we'd still have an excess of labor from HEALTH ABLE BODY men

the cunt mothers will argue otherwise because they don't want their child taken away from them. They'd rather the son be kept alive and suffer for life than for her to feel even a bit of heartbreak

the cunt mothers will argue otherwise because they don't want their child taken away from them. They'd rather the son be kept alive and suffer for life than for her to feel even a bit of heartbreak
These women abandoned their kids, they should be euthanized, we aren't advanced enough to give them a life worth living, that is beyond clear. The bluepill ideology keeps them alive.

It might sound cruel, but for some people death is a release. It does annoy me how some people will refuse to abort because of moral or religious reasons, but they have no problem tossing a breathing and walking human being like they are trash.

The thumbnail with the truecel taking a shower:feelshaha:

On a serious note , This was depressing

It might sound cruel, but for some people death is a release. It does annoy me how some people will refuse to abort because of moral or religious reasons, but they have no problem tossing a breathing and walking human being like they are trash.
I'd say euthanasia in the cases of these kids maybe minus the Didi girl, is the JUST THING TO DO. The problem is that most normies have never suffered on this level and don't want to let go of their bluepill or religious ideology.

I'd say euthanasia in the cases of these kids maybe minus the Didi girl, is the JUST THING TO DO. The problem is that most normies have never suffered on this level and don't want to let go of their bluepill or religious ideology.
I agree man. It boggles my mind how some people will use their own feelings as justification to let these truecels suffer

Damn dude thats brutal tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back