Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The dumbest thing about the red pill is ignoring the importance of race

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Red pill advice is meant for whites only. However, redpillers make it sound like their advice is race-neutral. Taking red pill advice as a curry made me learn some hard lessons in my youth.

Feels good to be White.

Feels good to be White.
t.
287396-jpg.1392660

curries don't need advice, they're natural girl getters giga-jeets

I’m sorry you aren’t white, sucks for you.

14 words of truth.
4c0f03e33c86432a7b9911662b97cc0e  baby wearing art prints

The White race has brought a sophistication and a goodness that the World has never seen before --- and quite possibly will never see again future.

Let the ethnics howl and cry in their hypocricy of leeching off a White nation, and then complaining about the presence of Whites. I pity their depravity. Besides, they did not let themselves in; it was our grandparents, weakened by decadence and globalist propaganda, that allowed them into our nations without consequence.

But the Day of the Rope awaits us.

>Joined: Mar 1, 2021

Opinion discarded
Because you are big fool
normies love attention in some time they would show their face or brag about something this always happens, I think at this point who has months and still hasn't bragging or self-exposed isn't a fakecel

Last edited:
what most here think it is yes it IS wrong
I'm not saying is wrong but if everyone is fakecel then would be but it's just a meme and I'm autisting right?

Red pill advice is meant for whites only. However, redpillers make it sound like their advice is race-neutral. Taking red pill advice as a curry made me learn some hard lessons in my youth.
The better :redpill:ers don't post advice, they just post about foid hideousness.

The redpill is just a phase for all incels even the white ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back