Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The dumbest post of mine got on cucktears

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

This is from March and I don't even remember posting it. It's not even incel related :soy:

Imagine trawling through pages and pages of the forum just to find old threads to screenshot. What an utterly pathetic waste of space he is.

I thought it was going to be your sign language post

How the hell did he even find that thread? Dude has no fucking life.

cant lie that is a based post though, boomers are fucking retarded

This is unsurprising as it is exactly what ex KGB agent Uri Bezmenov was talking about when he referred to the Soviet Union (Jewish of course) "demoralization" process of America.

The type of demoralization he was talking about isn't the kind that simply makes you sad and lose heart/confidence but rather it is a breakdown of a generation or generation of the nations youth through propaganda that ends up resulting in people not being able to react appropriately to true information anymore.

Example: In the not so distant past if a man were to hear from his child that he was molested by so and so the father would immediately go into a rage and find the pedophile and beat him to death or damn near to death.

Now?

In clown world the father will mewl and handwring and finally just call the cops to handle the problem for him because he has been conditioned to be a cuck that depends on the Jew controlled state to handle matters that should send him into a righteous rage to handle himself.

Another perhaps better example...

Shower a person in true information about this or that atrocity actually being carried out by so and so group and not the one the government/rulers said did the bad deed and that person will immediately become radicalized against his own lying government.

Now?

You'll just get called a "troofer" or "conspiracy theorist" by thoroughly demoralized cucks who have been socially engineered through the demoralization process to never doubt the integrity of the government or to cuck out so heavily that even when the evidence of governmental wrongdoing is plain as day ie the 9/11 false flag they will fall back on another Jew inserted lie about "Well the government is simply too incompetent/stupid to get away with something like that" etc, etc.

Anything to avoid standing up like a man and solving real problems which of course would put one's own life and well being and all one own's at risk.

Too much for the cucks to be willing to sacrifice.

I'm thinking he used the search feature or something
What exactly did he search though? This is literally an off topic post and has nothing to do with incels.

What exactly did he search though? This is literally an off topic post and has nothing to do with incels.
He probably just searched "Jewish" so he could find some (((antisemitic))) thread to post on IT and get virtue points.
The interesting part is that if hes using the search feature that must mean he has an account, surely the mods could pinpoint who was looking at that thread in that specific time frame and find out who the IT account us

He probably just searched "Jewish" so he could find some (((antisemitic))) thread to post on IT and get virtue points.
The interesting part is that if hes using the search feature that must mean he has an account, surely the mods could pinpoint who was looking at that thread in that specific time frame and find out who the IT account us
True, I'm for free speech and all, but it would be funny to see him IP banned. Even though IPs are dynamic, he's low IQ, so he probably doesn't know how to get a new IP address assigned.

My thoughts exactly. I didn't know guests couldn't search though

Imagine trawling through pages and pages of the forum just to find old threads to screenshot. What an utterly pathetic waste of space he is.
They're desperate for upboats