Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The dude looks like he never had interacted with a foid in his entire life

I wish i looked like him

The majority of people with weird hobbies are incels (even if in denial)

I've noticed that people with active sex lives, big social circles etc rarely have hobbies beyond hanging out/netflix/partying

I bet you're one of those people that say he mogs everyone and he can't be incel because he's white... :feelsseriously:

what
Im white. And he mogs me to oblivion. Im short, he is not. My chest is deformed, his is not. My hands and wrists are minuscule, his dont. He looks NT, im not.

I thought only kids played with nerf guns

Waiting to see the Asian wife:feelsjuice:

also mogs me because 1.5 mil subs making nerf videos.

94300EB2 40F0 4764 8707 10C7EB352081

A picture of him without glasses. Mogger.

Mogs me a trillion times over.

He knows it’s pointless to seek foids so he’s just enjoying his copes

mogs me to oblivion tbh

I've noticed that people with active sex lives, big social circles etc rarely have hobbies beyond hanging out/netflix/partying
Of course; being sexual and social is the natural way to enjoy life. Weird hobbies are cope for people who can't.

Any kind of hobby which is mainly practiced alone is a “weird” hobby to people with active sex lives. I guess that’s why you find a lot of incels in these kinds of hobbies