Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The dude in the incels.co logo should be noticeably shorter than than the top of the image.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date

Do you agree? What do you think?

• I agree.

• I disagree.

• Shut the fuck up greycel fag, you don't get to have a bullshit opinion.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Think about it logically.
On the logo, if the man's height reaches the top of the image, it implies that the man is average height.
If you purposedly make the man shorter and have a significant amount of empty space, then it will imply that the man is a manlet.
Plus the empty space is a symbol to all the hopes, dreams and respect that manlets will never enjoy because of genes.

Manletism is a prison and there is no escape.

I disagree, this wesbite is called incels.co and not shortcels.co or manlets.co for a reason.

Manletism is a death sentence yes. But so are many other things.
Also no outsiders are going to get it. They'll just be like wow, their logo is rejectable too.

It'll look off

The guy should have a smaller jawline and better posture.

Last edited:
Nah, man. I like the logo how it is

Make it 2mm smaller and brown.

Even the incel logo mogs me

all i see is banana

There should be a Chad and some Stacy stickfigures at a noticeable distance from the guy in the logo looking like they are having a good time.

Don't know what you talking about, fast banana user here.

But being a turbomanlet guarantees you a life of inceldom while it's nearly impossible to actually be incel if you're really tall. It would be more fitting for him to be shorter.
True

I see your point but that will not happend

I disagree, this wesbite is called incels.co and not shortcels.co or manlets.co for a reason.
the reason is that it is to be appealing to all incels
but incels are on average shorter than normies so not a bad idea OP ngl