Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The duality of r/IncelTear

• Thread starter Deleted member 36666
  • Start date
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
IMG 20211213 223126

Who is in the wrong here, sisters?

Are inkwells bad evil terrorists who should be physically eradicated right this instant or completely harmless losers who can't never hurt anybody?

I'm confused.

They can't be consistent for one single minute. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are inkwells bad evil terrorists who should be physically eradicated right this instant or completely harmless losers who can't never hurt anybody?
NPC.exe has crashed :feelskek:

Who gives a shit, stop obsessing about them

Last edited:
Who gives a shit, stop obsessing about men
are they still even men? I mean we already know that most of them already cut off their dicks or are thinking about it :feelskek:

are they still even men? I mean we already know that most of them already cut off their dicks or are thinking about it :feelskek:
I wanted to write "them", dunno how I ended up with "men" :feelshaha:

"waah why don't you take incels as a domestic threat"

What do they mean by this? Are they campaigning for prosecution of every lone sexless male or will they make random observations and data interpretation illegal, because it causes some guy to go postal?

Aesthetic anime imagery is making me wanna go ER bros.......................

"waah why don't you take incels as a domestic threat"

What do they mean by this? Are they campaigning for prosecution of every lone sexless male or will they make random observations and data interpretation illegal, because it causes some guy to go postal?

Aesthetic anime imagery is making me wanna go ER bros.......................
they want you in jail for talking mean things about whamen on the internet, how do they pretend to arrest users all over the world from wrong thought, i just don't know, they are that retarded

there's also the hypocrisy about them lying about ''we just want to help inkwels tehee'' and ''we are not a hate sub teehee'' when they say the goverment should label all incels as domestic terrorists.