Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the duality of man

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

i guess life isn't pretty good anymore

@WawelDragon1683 stop drinking nigga

Rage/Schizo posting is based

the duality of postmaxing​

View attachment 469166
i guess life isn't pretty good anymore

@WawelDragon1683 stop drinking nigga
Telling someone to "Stop Drinking" is kinda ignorant to problems alcoholics face. Literally everyone in my family is an alcoholic and they have a dependency to it. Drinking is bad, but it is a deep rooted problem.

Telling someone to "Stop Drinking" is kinda ignorant to problems alcoholics face. Literally everyone in my family is an alcoholic and they have a dependency to it. Drinking is bad, but it is a deep rooted problem.
trust me nigga i know, like half of my family that i even know have or had some type of addiction, plus other issues that would worsen addiction

trust me nigga i know, like half of my family that i even know have or had some type of addiction, plus other issues that would worsen addiction
All good bro, I do have a very addictive personality.

All good bro, I do have a very addictive personality.
same here, man. just a normal day can quickly turn the next week or month into hell at the flick of a wrist.

same here, man. just a normal day can quickly turn the next week or month into hell at the flick of a wrist.
Cooming, Weed, and Xanax basically took over my life for a while. I mean honestly, only reason I don't use xanax or smoke anymore is because I don't have money.

Damn, you could probably write a book about the human condition by just looking at the titles on the forums.