Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The drug jenkem, also called "butt hash"...

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Do you think it's real or just a hoax? Supposedly African kids would use fermented excrements from the sewer and put them in plastic bottles and put a balloon on top. They wait until the waste has produced a gas which has filled the balloon and then they would take it off and inhale it for halucinations.
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

I have my suspicions why this could be fake. First of all a human bean will never get used to two things: shit and decay. I know because I cleaned toilets, sewers and crime scenes and never lost my disgust. Plus I never heard from the drug again since it was aired on TV.

Very much possible to do, i'd try this to know for sure.

I could see how H2S gas could create a hypoxia effect which could even be deadly.

Just huff raid instead boyo.

The question is how you got that cleaning job?

The question is how you got that cleaning job?
Cleaning portable toilets is an easy and well paying job (for the effort) and it's easy to get because most normies avoid it because status. I started with that and built my cleaning career from there.

Cleaning sewers is more difficult and you need some background (hygiene technician, plumbing etc.) to get into it. You will sometimes have to put on diving gear and dive into pure shit and piss in order to clean out some clogged drain.

Most difficult is crime scene cleaner. Even though it sounds like a really lousy job many people want to try because they are curious about crimes, suicides etc. Gotta be persistant or have friends who are in the business to get hired. Is psyhologically disturbing.

Right now I am studycelling because this cleaning sucks, it can cause health issues despite the protective gear. I did it to get some quick cash to NEET for a while and do a few fun things. Would still recommend it to people, especially to incels, we are made for these kinds of jobs.

Cleaning portable toilets is an easy and well paying job (for the effort) and it's easy to get because most normies avoid it because status. I started with that and built my cleaning career from there.

Cleaning sewers is more difficult and you need some background (hygiene technician, plumbing etc.) to get into it. You will sometimes have to put on diving gear and dive into pure shit and piss in order to clean out some clogged drain.

Most difficult is crime scene cleaner. Even though it sounds like a really lousy job many people want to try because they are curious about crimes, suicides etc. Gotta be persistant or have friends who are in the business to get hired. Is psyhologically disturbing.

Right now I am studycelling because this cleaning sucks, it can cause health issues despite the protective gear. I did it to get some quick cash to NEET for a while and do a few fun things. Would still recommend it to people, especially to incels, we are made for these kinds of jobs.
What a shit job hehe. Even though it sucked you surely learned a thing or two while doing it. This is something straight out of "Dirty jobs with Mike Rowe".

Oh yeah you bet. My boss at crime cleanup was a weird, incel tier vampire midget lady who had some kind of obsession with corpses. One day she disappeared and still owes me a thousand bucks. We cannot find her anywhere. Maybe that is a good thing.

yeah, me and my friend did this before when we were kids