Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The drought of sexual success is causing men to act in bizarre desperate disturbing ways

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Im sure alot of you are aware of the amount of matches a male to female tranny can get with "straight" guys
I read an article about a "female" who had supposedly been with like a thousand guys and wanted to do a thousand more as some sort of perverse bucket list. Turned out this was actually a man. A tranny converted to "female" and was picling these guys up easily on lunchbreaks at cafes and shit. What disturbs me even more than how easy these guys are to pickup by the mass is that so many guys were ok with or didnt know they were shafting a bloody tranny. And il use that word as much as i want cause leftist liberals hate it. TRANNY SCUM

Anyway ive heard of quite a few guys who are fucking these unnatural abominations and i think thats the reason theres becoming more trannies. Guys getting so desperate and sexually starved they are trying to convert to the gender they couldnt get with just to have some kind of sexual experiences.
Its fucked.
You see in jails supposed straight males becoming raping faggots fucking other men when they are only surrounded by males.
Cuckoldry, trannies, all this queer disgraceful stuff is plaguing society because of the unbalanced sexual marketplace. And i bet its only going to get worse

Normies resort to degenerate shit, incels just get ED from coping so hard.

well, yea
remember that 28% figure
a lot of those guys are still coping and not "letting it out" by becoming some insane pervert.....yet......

The future of modern western men, as they give up on ever living a "normal" life.

Anyway ive heard of quite a few guys who are fucking these unnatural abominations and i think thats the reason theres becoming more trannies.

The future of modern western men, as they give up on ever living a "normal" life.

I thought men chose their "herbivore" life over there... japan must be the most sexually frustrated country there is

I thought men chose their "herbivore" life over there... japan must be the most sexually frustrated country there is
Oh you didn't already know?

Im sure alot of you are aware of the amount of matches a male to female tranny can get with "straight" guys
I read an article about a "female" who had supposedly been with like a thousand guys and wanted to do a thousand more as some sort of perverse bucket list. Turned out this was actually a man. A tranny converted to "female" and was picling these guys up easily on lunchbreaks at cafes and shit. What disturbs me even more than how easy these guys are to pickup by the mass is that so many guys were ok with or didnt know they were shafting a bloody tranny. And il use that word as much as i want cause leftist liberals hate it. TRANNY SCUM

Anyway ive heard of quite a few guys who are fucking these unnatural abominations and i think thats the reason theres becoming more trannies. Guys getting so desperate and sexually starved they are trying to convert to the gender they couldnt get with just to have some kind of sexual experiences.
Its fucked.
You see in jails supposed straight males becoming raping faggots fucking other men when they are only surrounded by males.
Cuckoldry, trannies, all this queer disgraceful stuff is plaguing society because of the unbalanced sexual marketplace. And i bet its only going to get worse
My friends. We are in the ends of times here, deviancy, perversion, and sodomy have obscured and taken control over this society. Degenerate behavior has become normalized, and nobody will say anything about it, an eruption of freakish behaviors have found home in near every country, degeneracy steadily increases. The women have lost their appeal, and the men have turnt to starving dogs, tearing down the next man just to be in the presence of a female. A female which is so picky and allowed to be, nobody will change her and everybody supports her. Everything builds up though. And the men who’ve seen these abominations and horrors our new dystopian society presents us, will grow tired. And more tired. And more tired. And when the horrible heathens shriek as the fires claim virgin lands, many years later a man will arise. A man who has had enough, cutting a knife through the veil of disillusionment, setting men free once and for all

The brain will literally cope itself if it's not getting it primal needs fulfilled :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

Look no further than the Catholic Church, where sex-deprived priests resorted to molesting children over the years. In this case, normies suggest removing the celibacy vow and allowing priests to get married, which is essentially admitting that sex-starvation is not normal and can lead to seeking out disturbing alternatives. Yet these same normies will tell incels YoU'rE nOt EnTiTlEd To SeX iNkeL!

This is disgusting. These men are sick honestly, inceldom isn't an excuse to act this way

More proof of Juggernaut theory. You'd think a trans "woman" wouldn't be approached very often, but they actually get a disproportionate amount of male attention by desperate men who assume that they have low SMV and will subsequently stoop low enough to fuck a sub8 man.
Jihadi

Yeah you're not a soyboy. Just a decent human being.
:soy:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I got more T than you. So you think it's ok to molest women? I don't blame women for choosing the best quality man they get, I just accept my place in life as a loser. If I was a hot man I'd choose the best option I had all the same

I got more T than you. So you think it's ok to molest women? I don't blame women for choosing the best quality man they get, I just accept my place in life as a loser. If I was a hot man I'd choose the best option I had all the same
It's fine to molest non-virgins. That is indeed OK in my opinion.

Normies resort to degenerate shit, incels just get ED from coping so hard.
It's actually quit ridiculous to still refer to these people with "normies". Considering that their behavor is far from the norm.

My friends. We are in the ends of times here, deviancy, perversion, and sodomy have obscured and taken control over this society. Degenerate behavior has become normalized, and nobody will say anything about it, an eruption of freakish behaviors have found home in near every country, degeneracy steadily increases. The women have lost their appeal, and the men have turnt to starving dogs, tearing down the next man just to be in the presence of a female. A female which is so picky and allowed to be, nobody will change her and everybody supports her. Everything builds up though. And the men who’ve seen these abominations and horrors our new dystopian society presents us, will grow tired. And more tired. And more tired. And when the horrible heathens shriek as the fires claim virgin lands, many years later a man will arise. A man who has had enough, cutting a knife through the veil of disillusionment, setting men free once and for all
At this stage in my opinion you lose either way. Youre either considered not good enough or you get females who only care for a body you lucked out on amd will have no real connection cause they only care about your superficial exterior.
Unless you just want to fuck. Personality id want the company but wanted to try the physical tho but cant say id be ok banging someone id only got cause of face. If that was actually a possibility
Look no further than the Catholic Church, where sex-deprived priests resorted to molesting children over the years. In this case, normies suggest removing the celibacy vow and allowing priests to get married, which is essentially admitting that sex-starvation is not normal and can lead to seeking out disturbing alternatives. Yet these same normies will tell incels YoU'rE nOt EnTiTlEd To SeX iNkeL!
Fuck them

i hate normies

That's why we see so many simps with landwhales

What are those japcels supposed to do when their women don't want anything to do with them? They have to resort to this.

Yeah I can see that happening

I'm not watching a second of NiggerPoints. Any tl;dr on that video?
I embedded the video at the point I thought was interesting and pertinent to what's being discussed in this thread. Contrapoints had a chad boyfriend and then dumped him. Some chad guy was in love with that.