Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The DrivERs license pill is real

blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
★★
I didn't think it would be that hard to get the stupid licence because dumb niggERs and foids get it their first try while they're teenagERs :feelsree:. Just failed my second attempt probably because I was too stressed out because the foid instructor made me pump air when it was the slightly low that I couldn't get enough tell. My mom is making me take the test again on Saturday pray for me :feelsrope:

post more grAY

that's the problem
Nah, the problem was I didn't get sleep because of work then I was dehydrated because of the line then the flat tire and I had to come back and wait in line again. I got a white guy the second time and he was respectful

If you missed out on teen love and key life stages, it's extremely difficulty to get your drivers license due to a lack of mental development

If you missed out on teen love and key life stages, it's extremely difficulty to get your drivers license due to a lack of mental development
Hi IT

I've been driving 2 years without a license without getting into any trouble but the test they are more autistic than me :feelstastyman:

It is so fucking easy. You are just braindead gooning 24/7

Stop sign laws are retarded.
They are, but in the end there must be a consensus on the signage. The problem is that these fags carrying the general directions of traffic management change the law every few years, the bastards.

Took me 4 tries to earn it. The beginning of my awakening of a blackpilled cel.

If you failed the US driving test it’s genuinely over for you

Practice more. It happens.

Practice more. It happens.
Been practicing for 2 years :cryfeels: this shit really makes me feel lowER than niggERs and foids and I vowed that I would nevER be that infERior

Been practicing for 2 years :cryfeels: this shit really makes me feel lowER than niggERs and foids and I vowed that I would nevER be that infERior
Weird. I guess you might be fucked. And yes, rich niggers and foids live better lives than us, even if you managed to get your driver's license or whatever else.

I haven’t taken the test yet because sometimes I go months without driving. Fuck bro I’m supposed to get a car soon too I need my license already.

Driving is very easy but they’re so picky about some certain shit like who cares.

I didn't think it would be that hard to get the stupid licence because dumb niggERs and foids get it their first try while they're teenagERs :feelsree:. Just failed my second attempt probably because I was too stressed out because the foid instructor made me pump air when it was the slightly low that I couldn't get enough tell. My mom is making me take the test again on Saturday pray for me :feelsrope:
thats caused by dyspraxia from autism.

Was it a third-party or DMV driving test? Private, third-party testers tend to much more lenient than federal testers.

The flipside is that you have to pay more money for the driving test