Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The dream

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
Imagine coming home to a happy wife and your children. You sit on the sofa and your wife leans on you and falls asleep next to you. It gets late and you wake her and take her to bed. You and her cuddle until both of you fall asleep. You wake up in the morning and she has already fixed you breakfast. This life only exists for the top percentage of Chads. This will be nothing but a fantasy for us.

Man i just want wife and kids but loyal women are Chad only

maybe in the next life

That sounds like a relic from the past, women today don't want nuclear family, children nor stability. They want chaos & cocks for days.

That sounds like a relic from the past, women today don't want nuclear family, children nor stability. They want chaos & cocks for days.
very few normies do too be honest

That's the American Dream but it

Theresastickinmyanus said:
only exists for the top percentage of Chads. This will be nothing but a fantasy for us.

very few normies do too be honest
Far as I'm concerned they're the mentally deficient ones but due to them being the majority they can't possibly be wrong according to societal logic.

Eh, I am still waiting to be carried home by my vampire waifu.