Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The dream of mine

BigSadnes765

BigSadnes765

Recruit
★★★
Lately i had a dream of taking a shit in the foid's bag. I even made a sort of plan for to making this dream to come true. Here is the detailed excecution below:
1.Eat a lot of food, so digestive system would get filled with shit (make sure you hold it until the activity).
2. Enroll a group activity like yoga class or therapy group or something like that, just need to make sure there are some foids in the activity.
3.Arrive early at the place of activity.
4.Sit in the coat hanging room and look for foids.
5.Choose a foid who has a bag and observe her remember her looks, how bag she is wearing looks and the place she put her bag (this is very important), you can even take a photo of her bag to make sure this is correct bag.
6. Take part in the activity.
7. In the middle of activity say "i'll be right back" and go to the coat hanging room.
8. Pick the observed foid's bag, open her bag and take the bigest turd imaginable and close her bag and shake it so the turd gets all over the inside the bag.
9.Take all your things, leave and never return.
10.Imagine the observed foid's reaction, the disgustment, the scream when she sees that her bag is full of your shit.
What do you think about this fellow brocels? Is it really worth doing it? Maybe you could suggest other ways to make foid's life miserable? All kind of feedback is welcome.

Lately i had a dream of taking a shit in the foid's bag. I even made a sort of plan for to making this dream to come true. Here is the detailed excecution below:
1.Eat a lot of food, so digestive system would get filled with shit (make sure you hold it until the activity).
2. Enroll a group activity like yoga class or therapy group or something like that, just need to make sure there are some foids in the activity.
3.Arrive early at the place of activity.
4.Sit in the coat hanging room and look for foids.
5.Choose a foid who has a bag and observe her remember her looks, how bag she is wearing looks and the place she put her bag (this is very important), you can even take a photo of her bag to make sure this is correct bag.
6. Take part in the activity.
7. In the middle of activity say "i'll be right back" and go to the coat hanging room.
8. Pick the observed foid's bag, open her bag and take the bigest turd imaginable and close her bag and shake it so the turd gets all over the inside the bag.
9.Take all your things, leave and never return.
10.Imagine the observed foid's reaction, the disgustment, the scream when she sees that her bag is full of your shit.
What do you think about this fellow brocels? Is it really worth doing it? Maybe you could suggest other ways to make foid's life miserable? All kind of feedback is welcome.
big if followed thru good luck

i mean sounds based , but maybe she will call the cops or some shit .

Then again if the group " dosnt have your Adress you should be good.