Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The dream girl that would find me one day

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
It’s brutal knowing there is no dream girl that will come and love me. I used to daydream and think about the perfect girl who would be with me. We would be together forever, being happy and spending time. Too bad this is all a stupid cope and this will never ever happen. There is no girl out there searching for me as the chosen one. I never wanted much but apparently that’s even too much.

It never began for us

It’s brutal knowing there is no dream girl that will come and love me. I used to daydream and think about the perfect girl who would be with me. We would be together forever, being happy and spending time. Too bad this is all a stupid cope and this will never ever happen. There is no girl out there searching for me as the chosen one. I never wanted much but apparently that’s even too much.
You're right, you are just coping. Remember, girls do not pursue men. Girls expect men to pursue them, this is the status quo (the norm). But if you are good-looking or handsome then women will chase after you. We all know what you feel like:feelsbadman:

No photo description available.
Only if I could have this. With the love of my life on the side, I would have motivation to do everything, too bad it will never happen. Only if it was like anime and the girl liked me for my personality

You're right, you are just coping. Remember, girls do not pursue men. Girls expect men to pursue them, this is the status quo (the norm). But if you are good-looking or handsome then women will chase after you. We all know what you feel like:feelsbadman:
It’s brutal man. Only thing we can do is keep coping and suffer through this lonely existence