Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Dread of the Night

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Now that the days are shorter and the night draws ever nearer I feel that fear I've felt before.

I don't know what I'm so afraid of but I always fight sleeping. I wanted to go bed early tonight so I can go to the gym tomorrow before class but as the time to sleep draws nearer I just get more and more scared.

Because when I'm laying in bed that's when the reality of my situation occurs to me. Without being drowned out in anime, music, and online forums is when I am at my most alone so I try to avoid it as long as possible to the detriment of my health.

The only comfort I have is my dakimakura.

I wish I could see sleep as some sort of respite, as an escape, so that it could be my friend instead.

But I fear it. I fear it as a reminder of all the lonely nights before and a potential harbinger of more to come.

Tired

The only hope there can be for me is imagining my mommygf telling me I have to go to bed early and little boys like me shouldn't stay up so late and I need my sleep.

and taking the new nootropics I bought

I actually like the winter.

Sleep is a double edged sword. It takes me away from reality but at the same time it shoves reality down my throat since it makes time pass by faster.

I actually like the winter.

Seasons different but the feelings the same.

I need to feel a warmth that will spark a fire inside me that will remain long after it was cast.

But I need to sleep early in preparation for that. As it starts with small stuff like this that makes a big impact.

“I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death”

“I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death”

Sleeping

Sleeping is the only way to feel alive. Most people don't sleep enough.

When you're tired you can never truly live.

A726B538 4D1D 40A9 AC7F 7A776D0F659F

Go to sleep, Zesto.
Who knows, maybe one dream can change your whole outlook on life. You might even start to despise milfs.

Spirits are most active at 3am.

Listen to classical music with a sleep timer.

O flora, of the moon, of the dream. O little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe, let him find comfort. And let this dream his captor, foretell a pleasant awakening. Be one day, a fond, distant memory

classical music

Gross