Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Draft: Women finally get the equality they deserve

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Just in time for WW3 to kick off.

Militarymaxxing legit now?

Start useless wars again, preferably Vietnam

Send them in front lines to get raped.

They'll be regulated to pog jobs if possible.

Lifefuel for militarymaxxers? I don't know how to react to this other than laughing.

I don't want to fight alongside foids:feelsUgh:
All of them should be sent to the frontlines as cannon fodder

This is actually kinda a good thing.

Let them be cannon-fodder and get the feel of it -- I'm fine at home watching. LOL

It is about time we let women be discarded, front-line trash for bullshit wars and politics.

To top this off guilt them in to not "working hard" either -- they can wageslave to death and pay for my benefits/basic income/etc.

They'll make for great hostages since modern faggot Western culture worships foids. Kidnap one female soldier and extort a billion dollars ransom. Those dumb bitches will be perpetual ATMs for the "terrorists."

This noodlewhore jaw mogs henry cavill

Now the war grave yards are gonna have a bunch of men who did all the hard work and fought hard with little insignificant grave stones whilst in the middle there will be this white girl who passed out from shock and was bombed to death in her sleep, Her stone will be 10ft tall with her frame in the middle and underneath it will lable 'strong woman'

It is about time we let women be discarded, front-line trash for bullshit wars and politics.
Exactly. They want a matriarchy? Let them defend it with their lives.

Women are fucking useless in war. Sure they can master a gun but everything else behind it? Not to mention their bodies require too much maintenance. 'Pass me another mag bro'

'Pass me a tampon' ....uh what?

that's pretty cool. some fun times with the pows after an exhausting day I reckon :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

They are going to get me killed in battle

You know it's over with acountry if they have women soldiers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck the west:smonk:

I can't wait to hump a homeless vetwhores stumps.

We need a meme where in the first image a general is on the battlefield, and he says, "Are you winning strong woman?"

In the image afterward, it shows two foids in military fatigues with rifles pissing themselves in fear with bullets flying over heads and then finally in the third image a male neet on a couch comfy as fuck who says, "Not my fucking problem, they don't need men anymore." Just a suggestion for artistic-cels. :feelsautistic:

@suigin Thoughts?
I can't wait to hump a homeless vetwhores stumps.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I wonder which strong and independent women will be ready to put their lives on the front line...

I wonder which strong and independent women will be ready to put their lives on the front line...
They can all die for all I care, if they think I'm going to fight for modern liberated women, boomers, or a corrupt plutocratic political class in Washington D.C. think again, I'm perfectly fine letting all three groups die off. This is your mess, you clean up for once as you will get nothing from me. With the latest social-political climate, I have a feeling I won't be the only man in the United States thinking this way, fuck them all. Those groups of people think we're going to fight and die for them? JFL. :feelsjuice:

Sacrifice demands an incentive or actual stake and investment in society dumbasses. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Women are emotionally-driven as contrary to men, they are gonna easily fuck up everything, lifefuel because they will see what men have to deal with. Let's see the strong women in action. They said they don't need men anymore and can defend themselves alone, so let women-only squad be assigned to the most dangerous missions and places. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Women are emotionally-driven as contrary to men, they are gonna easily fuck up everything, lifefuel because they will see what men have to deal with. Let's see the strong women in action. They said they don't need men anymore and can defend themselves alone, so let women-only squad be assigned to the most dangerous missions and places. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also, let the minority of wealthy and successful men march in the war trenches with foids.

Those guys are so much better than the rest of us, right? Always talking down to us. Good, let them also go fight in a female majority military since they're so superior, confident, and macho without us. A minority of Chads and a majority of foids dying in World War III, I can think of nothing more poetic. They practically deserve to die in each other's arms on the battlefield, meanwhile, the majority of us disposable loser men we'll just be happy to watch them as just another casualty death war statistic on the evening news. Fuck them both, they both have told the majority of us men for years now how worthless, insignificant, or disposable we are, well guess what, the time they'll need us the most we will abandon them in their absolute time of need. Poetic justice, you see, there are consequences after all. :feelsjuice:

You're not entitled to us fighting and dying for you sweetie. Oh, so sorry. Have fun fighting the Russians and Chinese on the war front together, buh-bye, and don't let the door hit you on your asses on the way out. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
In the image afterward, it shows two foids in military fatigues with rifles pissing themselves in fear with bullets flying over heads and then finally in the third image a male neet on a couch comfy as fuck who says, "Not my fucking problem, they don't need men anymore." Just a suggestion for artistic-cels.
That works.

Another idea could be a strip showing foids going through bootcamp, learning to be combat soldiers, etc. Eventually, they make it through and they get shipped off to the frontline. When they arrive, the front is in complete disarray, other foid soldiers that are already there are running around in a panic. One of the new foid recruits notices there's no men around so she asks a female officer what's happening, and the officer replies "haven't you heard, all of our men have defected to the other side." Final slide shows a column of men advancing on them.

That works.

Another idea could be a strip showing foids going through bootcamp, learning to be combat soldiers, etc. Eventually, they make it through and they get shipped off to the frontline. When they arrive, the front is in complete disarray, other foid soldiers that are already there are running around in a panic. One of the new foid recruits notices there's no men around so she asks a female officer what's happening, and the officer replies "haven't you heard, all of our men have defected to the other side." Final slide shows a column of men advancing on them.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I like it. :feelsEhh:

Also, let the minority of wealthy and successful men march in the war trenches with foids.

Those guys are so much better than the rest of us, right? Always talking down to us. Good, let them also go fight in a female majority military since they're so superior, confident, and macho without us. A minority of Chads and a majority of foids dying in World War III, I can think of nothing more poetic. They practically deserve to die in each other's arms on the battlefield, meanwhile, the majority of us disposable loser men we'll just be happy to watch them as just another casualty death war statistic on the evening news. Fuck them both, they both have told the majority of us men for years now how worthless, insignificant, or disposable we are, well guess what, the time they'll need us the most we will abandon them in their absolute time of need. Poetic justice, you see, there are consequences after all. :feelsjuice:

You're not entitled to us fighting and dying for you sweetie. Oh, so sorry. Have fun fighting the Russians and Chinese on the war front together, buh-bye, and don't let the door hit you on your asses on the way out. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:
Good luck to them fighting Russians and Chinese, if you know history you know they care fuck all about war rules or rights. :feelskek:
Maybe USA should take on Mexican Cartels and drag women there, even more scary than these actual wars because of the satanic cruelty of cartels.
Make them watch some cartel videos before going there, and make them go fight them anyway. They are all so brave, strong and independent after all.

Start useless wars again, preferably Vietnam
Vietnam War Part 2: The Revenge (2022)

America, led by the vibrant and powerful Joe Biden, sends it's best and brightest 18-25 year old women to take revenge for the failed Vietnam War.

Careful with this one. I wouldn't laugh too soon. This is an effort to make the army go full "woke". With an army full of women, there won't be any split in the army once the next civil war finally kicks off. And a military split is absolutely VITAL to our side's chances of winning it! The Powers That Be know damn well Civil War 2.0 is inevitable. They KNOW it's coming, and that's why they're trying to woke-ize the army as quickly as possible.

Good luck to them fighting Russians and Chinese, if you know history you know they care fuck all about war rules or rights. :feelskek:
Maybe USA should take on Mexican Cartels and drag women there, even more scary than these actual wars because of the satanic cruelty of cartels.
Make them watch some cartel videos before going there, and make them go fight them anyway. They are all so brave, strong and independent after all.
More likely the Hans Chinese would sell captured American female soldiers as wives Uighur style, if the Chinese want our roasties I'm okay with that, although good luck getting them to cook a hot meal, clean, or do much of anything useful around a house for that matter. I honestly wouldn't envy Chinese soldiers at that point, wasted capital investment if you were to ask me. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
If an actual war happened which necessitated drafting soldiers, I guarantee you there will be some sort of "executive order" cancelling drafting women. Moreover, EVERY fertile foid has an easy "out" by justt getting pregnant, something which ticktock American foids even joked about themselves. Also, the war generals will have a lot of leeway as to how to constitute units that do the actual fighting. Basically, this is only a "politically correct" gesture.

Would a foid carry a mans body if he got shot?

If an actual war happened which necessitated drafting soldiers, I guarantee you there will be some sort of "executive order" cancelling drafting women. Moreover, EVERY fertile foid has an easy "out" by justt getting pregnant, something which ticktock American foids even joked about themselves. Also, the war generals will have a lot of leeway as to how to constitute units that do the actual fighting. Basically, this is only a "politically correct" gesture.
Half the nation is refusing the kikecine with their jobs, money, careers, and education being threatened, if they ever do a draft within the United States for men ever again there will be a male resignation of the likes that has never been seen before, because a majority of men in this nation are poor low income along with being single unmarried without a pot to piss in, meaning, who the fuck is going to want to fight for that in the defense of? Said no man ever in history even if they're threatened with death or imprisonment. Frankly, if they start a military draft for men in this nation civil war is more likely to follow. :feelsjuice:

The whole entire point of being able to militarily draft women is because they're desperate and only some foids would be stupid enough to volunteer willingly for such. Also, there are not enough dumb young men who will volunteer themselves for the military anymore where they're constantly complaining about shortages now. :feelsclown:

Last edited:

Women will never be forced into combat. Ever. As if a heavily gynocentric society would ever subject foids to any sort of hardship, let alone life or death situations.

Our sorry excuse for a justice system can't even bring itself to give equal fines or prison time to females for committing the same crimes, should they receive any consequences at all.

And yes, female recruits getting pregnant to get out of deployment is laughably common. Naturally, women who pull this shit get off scott free.

Women will never be forced into combat. Ever. As if a heavily gynocentric society would ever subject foids to any sort of hardship, let alone life or death situations.

Our sorry excuse for a justice system can't even bring itself to give equal fines or prison time to females for committing the same crimes, should they receive any consequences at all.

And yes, female recruits getting pregnant to get out of deployment is laughably common. Naturally, women who pull this shit get off scott free.
Easy to do as well when usually it is with a base commander or high-ranking officer. :feelskek: