Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The downfall of soyciety started when we stopped hitting women

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★
Its not the jews (as much as I hate them),
Its not the immigrants (as much as I hate them) ,
Its not the blacks (as much as I hate them) ,
Its women (i hate the most) .

Once we started not stoning women for speaking in public and allowing them to talk in the household, thats when we became whipped and gay ideas like romance and "love" came. Based people back in the day used and took women for what they are (propERty). To be used for procreation and pleasing god.

Years and years of feminism and sin against god could be brought back with one slap. If all married people during the first waves of liberalism in medieval europe just gave them on backhand it would have stopped this but by then, men became pussies by being to loving and inspired by godless people influenced by jews like Shakespeare, may allah burn him

Jews were the ones pushing for female rights so it is still the jews to some degree but yes, female rights is what is killing the west more than anything.

Highest IQ thread since i joined.

Also blacks are the nigger cattle of the jews and they are used to push for jew policy (such as female rights) So it's also blacks too.
Read Rules for Radicals if you don't believe me.

Jews were the ones pushing for female rights so it is still the jews to some degree but yes, female rights is what is killing the west more than anything.
Men wouldnt have bowed to jews if it wasnt for their women "thinking for themselves" as in denying sex and what not. So basically mideval stacy was like influenced by jews to go and ask her husband why doesnt he treat her like juliet and the man instead of slapping her and telling her to not listen to fags and jews, he commited the grave mistake of LISTENING TO A WOMAN. FIRST MISTAKE COMMITED BY MAN, WHEN ADAM LISTENED TO EVE AND SATAN INSTEAD OF GOD AND ATE FROM THE TREE. IN HISTORY WOMEN AND SATAN ARE ON THE SAME SIDE. THEY ARE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT (SIN)

Men wouldnt have bowed to jews if it wasnt for their women "thinking for themselves" as in denying sex and what not. So basically mideval stacy was like influenced by jews to go and ask her husband why doesnt he trest her like juliet and the man instead of slapping her and telling her to not listen to fags and jews, he commited the grave mistake of LISTENING TO A WOMAN. FIRST MISTAKE COMMITED BY MAN, WHEN ADAM LISTENED TO EVE AND SATAN INSTEAD OF GOD AND ATE FROM THE TREE. IN HISTORY WOMEN AND SATAN ARE ON THE SAME SIDE. THEY ARE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT (SIN)
Yes women are the greatest evil, no argument there from me.
But I will not downplay the role jews played, they are partly responsible... but the evil of women is certainly at the root of things.

Yes women are the greatest evil, no argument there from me.
But I will not downplay the role jews played, they are partly responsible... but the evil of women is certainly at the root of things.
Agree with you because you agreed with me, not agreeing with YOU but AGREEING WITH ME SINCE AM ALWAYS RIGHT

Last edited: