Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The doublethinking on eugenics

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
"Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/; from Greek εὐγενής eugenes 'well-born' from εὖ eu, 'good, well' and γένος genos, 'race, stock, kin')[2][3] is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population by excluding (through a variety of morally criticized means) certain genetic groups judged to be inferior, and promoting other genetic groups judged to be superior. "(Wikipedia definition)

Most people would agree that eugenics is a bad thing. They would especially condemn the Nazis for attempting it. But isn't the current looks-based hierarchy the primary perpetrator of indirect eugenics?

Think about it. By refusing to associate(let alone mate) with low-value men, femoids make sure that their genes can't pass on. This fits right in the definition provided above. And yet nobody would consider this as eugenics. But how is it really different than for example banning certain people from procreating through authoritarianism? Aren't both of these examples textbook applications of eugenics? Why is the second considered bad but the first one is acceptable?

The second part is, suppose that through some kind of hamstering, this problem is solved by not considering eugenics de facto immoral. So why not take it further? Why not make it illegal for ugly and/or poor people to have kids? Or why not genetically engineer babies(for the sake of the argument, suppose that we can)?Why would that be immoral? By treating certain people with undesirable genetics bad, isn't the society applying its own convoluted form of eugenics?

Genetic discrimination is considered immoral and is illegal in many countries. But don't we, the men who have bad genetics, get treated badly over our genes? How is that not considered genetic discrimination? How is that considered moral and acceptable?

Either we condemn eugenics altogether and create acceptable life standards for people of all kinds of genetics, or we go full Nazi scientist mode and apply eugenics in its full force. You can't settle in between without contradicting yourself.

basically yes, but people will tell you it is "natural"

once we've had some centuries of genetic optimization people will look back to our times and see it as a scientific dark age, I'm sure.
[/QUOTE]

we already have like 400 years of genetic optimization , did it with former African slaves, only the strongest survive the sea journey shackled up, and the strongest, biggest males was picked to breed with the strongest and biggest females on D plantation.

Women are the biggest supporters of creating an elite race

Women are the biggest supporters of creating an elite race
That is why I despise any and all of them. They are the biggest monsters more monstrous than any Genocide that could ever be perpetrated by Man.

That is why I despise any and all of them. They are the biggest monsters more monstrous than any Genocide that could ever be perpetrated by Man.
Yet, they talk against genocide in order to hide their own deepest desires

Eugenics isn’t a thing that you get to debate on whether or not to do it.. It’s the default state of mate selection. There is no such thing as a version of reality without eugenics. To be alive is to be subject to eugenics.

Most people’s consensus on eugenics:

“artificial eugenics bad! Everybody’s equal, you can’t decide who gets to breed. You’re a monster!”

But

“Organic eugenics good! As long as it’s the women making choices, that’s just love. The heart wants what it wants, everybody has personal preferences, etc etc teehee”

Foids should be stripped of the right to make their own mate choice. They should be property and artificial eugenics should be carried out by some govt institution for the good of the world. Select for IQ and health and longevity and shit like that.. not height and mandible like girls do.. To let poor genes propagate is a crime against humanity.

I support state-enforced eugenics and I think morals/morality are bullshit in general, but a possible argument that somebody could make against your point is that authoritarian eugenics is commission whereas foids being hypergamous is only omission and so there wouldn't be a symmetry

"Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/; from Greek εὐγενής eugenes 'well-born' from εὖ eu, 'good, well' and γένος genos, 'race, stock, kin')[2][3] is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population by excluding (through a variety of morally criticized means) certain genetic groups judged to be inferior, and promoting other genetic groups judged to be superior. "(Wikipedia definition)

Most people would agree that eugenics is a bad thing. They would especially condemn the Nazis for attempting it. But isn't the current looks-based hierarchy the primary perpetrator of indirect eugenics?

Think about it. By refusing to associate(let alone mate) with low-value men, femoids make sure that their genes can't pass on. This fits right in the definition provided above. And yet nobody would consider this as eugenics. But how is it really different than for example banning certain people from procreating through authoritarianism? Aren't both of these examples textbook applications of eugenics? Why is the second considered bad but the first one is acceptable?

The second part is, suppose that through some kind of hamstering, this problem is solved by not considering eugenics de facto immoral. So why not take it further? Why not make it illegal for ugly and/or poor people to have kids? Or why not genetically engineer babies(for the sake of the argument, suppose that we can)?Why would that be immoral? By treating certain people with undesirable genetics bad, isn't the society applying its own convoluted form of eugenics?

Genetic discrimination is considered immoral and is illegal in many countries. But don't we, the men who have bad genetics, get treated badly over our genes? How is that not considered genetic discrimination? How is that considered moral and acceptable?

Either we condemn eugenics altogether and create acceptable life standards for people of all kinds of genetics, or we go full Nazi scientist mode and apply eugenics in its full force. You can't settle in between without contradicting yourself.

Based as fuck.

I support state-enforced eugenics and I think morals/morality are bullshit in general, but a possible argument that somebody could make against your point is that authoritarian eugenics is commission whereas foids being hypergamous is only omission and so there wouldn't be a symmetry

I see your point, but I don't think it makes any difference. Eugenics due to action or inaction is still eugenics. I don't think that eugenics caused by inaction is any better than eugenics caused by action. And I think foids being hypergamous is commission in its own way, the status quo supports, mobilizes and enhances hypergamy, which I think definitely can be classified as commission. Many more arguments can be made, but I digress. My bigger point is that the standard stance on eugenics contradicts itself, and it won't go away just through ignoring it.

Hypergamy and Eugenics are different. Eugenics want to improve the genetic quality of mankind, esoecially their health. Positive eugenics it's to promote the breeding of high-quality healthy people while negative eugenics it's to reduce or eliminate hereditary diseases and deformities.

Some people assume that foids are eugenicists because they want the best genetic quality male to breed with (Chad), rejecting the males with inferior genes (incels), to ensure the best genes to their offspring. But if that was true, ugly foids or with deformities shouldn't be able to breed too. Not only men. That's the hypocrisy of foids.

I support eugenics especially for hereditary diseases, deformities or for very poor people (Malthusianism tbh). Only cucks who believe that "all lives matter" and "all are equal" oppose it.