Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The double standered of pedos & why it exists.

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/cbw30zodBx4?si=KBnP24YBHyNlYpD1

Now yes this involve anime and you would ask why it isnt in the anime section. Well because its a concept kinda relize its a real thing though rare it is part mogging, part black pill and part revealing of how the real world works. Now this video is what gave the the idea of this post.

In Neon Genisis. You see Shinji get the anime bitch boy treatment. Surrounded by all these women. One that should stick out but deosnt is Misato. The "step mom". And I notice before the whole Loli thing in most anime, you would see somthing like this happen. And I remember the IRL version is kinda like that. Now I cant find the video but there was a case of (Mogg Alert) of a high school kid getting fucked by a teacher on the news. But the difference is well. Not really far from the anime except for the fact the "victim" was a chad type. But what made it different from most predatory shit is well it was non voilent.

The big difference between male and female predators is who is more likely to be voilent during the... The WWE match. Turns out male victims and female offenders is a non voilent case and IDK if consentual but there was no forcing. It was all "manipulation". Granted women in genral do love fraudulence and I seen that shit again and again in non sexuall ways.

But if its a male offender female victim. It seems to be the kidnap and Monday Night Raw type. All of it being 100 percent forced.

View: https://youtu.be/Go3jJdCnjEU?si=y6QhdDyp-CZcfJja

Now heres the effects for predators victims. Or I should say non consenting predator victims. But then you see this:

View: https://youtu.be/EsfMwov-ejg?si=VXucBQtBbVR0QBEO

Look at how the predatory shit is depicted. Its all girls. All the victims here are girls. Infact it seems that 90% of the time when you hear the phrase predator, its always a male offender female underage & victim.

Now came the part were I asked why are predators seen like this? Male on females? I want to introduce a phsycoligy factor. I call it rape theroy.

Rape Theroy: when a man chooses to go in prisoner style because he cannot get a woman to go for him. So he looks for a atractive living body pillow to give the covid vaccine to.

Considereing women are the selective ones during breeding ,if they get raped, in a way they loose choice or controll of there life choice. Or choice of picking a man like produce at a kroger. But why children? Well I think it had to start with a man going through rape theroy but had a clever and fucked up idea. Go for the ones who cant fight back. If you were to fight a woman right now who do you think you can out fight? Stacy? Or little 10 year old Daisy? If a man wants to rape but cant out strength a woman. He will find somone who cant fight back.

Men who choose rape or pedophillia because they cannot get a woman to consent to them. Spread there genes. But weather chad or incel. You will always have the competition for spreading genes. So that's when the white knighting happens and rapsits face the wrath of the whole fucking world. Female predators are prooblably just bored. She deosnt need to spread genes. But men do. Shinji deos consent to Misato in real life because he is not the one getting pregnant. Misato in real life deosnt need to wrestle her way to bed.

And then the term "low vaule male" made by femcels. If somone rapes, 'there spreading low vaule genes preventing there own extinction wile we could have spartan genes instead'...

And to you bitches at incel tears, I dont condone rape. And I actually mean that Im not trying to flick off FBI even though the videos I had to get for this thread probably put a flag on my ass I condem rape. I post this because I think we should be honest withour self with how shit is gonna be. Rape is most common in 3rd world because for men its either do/die or do & die. I garentee if most of us werent in first world areas, we probably would have killed and rape and not have made this forum to begin with.

Most of the "male victims" who reveived in non voilently or non coehersively enjoyed. Definitely more then Lilly Loli taking it by deep web user number 10,000. It also why cucks in feminists support abortion. To exterminate the genes of the "low vaule male".

This is how it geos in the 1st world. We the have nots seems to be in a grey zone between 3rd worlders and normies. Simuler to the Athens or Islam Extremists. Pure painfull balance. I geuss at the end of the day. The definition of incel is a balnced spectrum between 3rd worlder barbarian and normie. The question is witch side will you lean on if your pushed to one?

On a last note to those who condone rape or say "rape is based", would it be based you got raped by a faggot?

Mommy Misato did nothing wrong, But you are very correct on the hypocrisy of normalfags.

Men who choose rape or pedophillia because they cannot get a woman to consent to them
Cope, most men who rape are Chads. Actual rape outside on the street is extremely rare and uncommon.

Not to mention that most Hollywood or generally high society members are PDF files as well, its just that they get away with it and ugly men dont

I'm more in favor of arranged marriage. Idk what exactly you are trying to say, but rapists men are low inhib guys, ussually relatives of the victim.

And when foids rape I think they seduce the boy so grooming is their tactic. If the boy is too young he can be traumatized if is a tyrone/chad that already had sex he will not see it as rape I suppose.

Soyciety only cares for foids thats why the double standard and because women are supposed to be weak. Thats why if a woman rape a boy ppl don't know how to react.

According to those Predator Poachers channel on Rumble, they've stated most of the people they've caught were men while the foids who are supposedly predators are harder to get because they're "smarter" since they ask for ID from said Poachers and whatnot, idk... from what I remember watching a documentary on some of the sickest individuals on earth (don't remember the title - sorry), it was claimed by the FEDs that foids make up half of the pedo population, at least online - based on all the forums / sites they were able to access and such. The fact of the matter is.. both sexes can be pedo's, but the vast majority that will be caught are men, simply because society forgives foids (if caught) no matter what.

aka, "gynocentrism".