Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The double standards of cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 17599
  • Start date
Deleted member 17599

Deleted member 17599

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
Incel: "I am attracted to JBs"
Cuck: "Fucking pedophile, JBs are only kids and can't consent to sex"

Incel: "I don't want JBs to be whores for Chad"
Cuck: "Fucking misogynist, JBs have the right to do what they want with their own body"

Death to all cucks.

It will never be the femoids fault because normies are so cucked

Once a woman hits puberty, they'll only think of chad

Do "cucks" defend pedastry for homosexual men? Do "cucks" defend "girl love" between an old butch bullish woman & a "young philly"?

Are "Cucks" conscious & conscientious of their selective morality or indoctrinated & just parroting words?

One is a conscript in an unconscious follower, a collaborator if a conscious follower & the last is a coordinator if aware of their B.S & still actively intent on enforcing it.

"In 1993, Lottes found the average age for men to lose their virginity was 16.8 years and 16.9 years for their female counterparts. In 1995 researchers found that 12.4% of 12 and 13 year olds and 61.1% of 17 and 18 year olds were non-virgins"

Cuck: "Fucking pedophile, JBs are only kids and can't consent to sex"

Cuck: "Fucking misogynist, JBs have the right to do what they want with their own body"

can consent between themselves but suddenly loose the ability to consent when having sex with people a few years older fjl

I make babies cry and small kids look at me funny, We have an understanding of beauty ever since we are pulled from our mothers.

In the audiobook I am listening to about the Seattle Green river murders it mentioned that one of the victims was on birth control aged 10.

and they will ditch a lot of their old male friends who were unpopular normies. Ive seen this happen in high school. A lot of them changed so much once they started getting attention from chad