Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Donald makes reddit foids seethe

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fe3fwi/did_we_seriously_just_hear_a_us_presidential/

The context is that he was saying that Harris putting out information that she wasn't black. Foids are so desperate to be victimized that they will create something that victimizes them out of thin air. :lul:

Trump's Full Quote:
Trump: "Whatever she wants to be is ok with me"
Moderator: "but those were your words so i'm asking"
Trump: "I don't know, i don't know, All i can say is I read she was not black that she put out and i'll say that and then i read she was black and that's ok, either one was ok with me, that's up to her"

who actually listen to these debates,retarted foids and cucks who think their vote means something :lul: :lul: :lul:

I wish they were actual victims of what they claim.

These posts are probably written by glowniggers.

the mental gymnastics foids will go through to portray themselves as a victim is insane, literally out of context he meant putting out as in not performing well or due on her administration’s word.