Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The dogpill strikes again! 24% of Danish foids fuck dogs

Who knows the actual number. I'm sure that most foids stay silent about this sort of shit. It's probably like 50 or 60 :shock:

Forest Whitaker Laughing GIF

Imagine my shock

Who knows the actual number. I'm sure that most foids stay silent about this sort of shit. It's probably like 50 or 60 :shock:
I think there cuck boyfriends would let them fuck the dogs too . So maybe 70%

That's what I always think about too.

Like there are already so many people who fuck dogs that admit it online so you can only imagine how many people do it behind closed doors.

1/4 is absurd

10 years ago. It's certainly higher now.

These are just the ones that admit it. I'm sure more do it in secret and just didn't say they did

Brutal dogpill. People think we are joking when we mention the dogpill, but its very real.

Anglo Saxon, germanic and Scandinavian foids are zoophiles since stone age
They would rather fuck a dog with rabies than an eastern european supreme gentleman incel like me

I wonder how many Danish foids would agree with legalizing dolphin - food relations.
Probably 80%