Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dogpill Sometimes Ruins the Mind

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★
Dogs are usually cute animals and good friends.

However, after becoming dogpilled in 2021 then gigadogpilled in 2022, now whenever I see a foid walking a large male dog, I usually wonder "Is this dog getting sex with a human female, while I am stuck as an incel?"

Take Art of Zoo for example.

Really, the dogpill is becoming more common. Yet, at the same time, it's really damaging to the mind. There were times when we didn't look at male dogs and wonder if they actually mog us and get sex with human females.

When most normies and Chads see a dog, they don't think about the dogpill. The majority of girls don't either, despite a significant minority of sluts who enjoy Art of Zoo (and the lifestyle).

Being incel, especially a wizardcel, ready destroys the mind...

The dogpill is as brutal as the teen lovepill

No joke the dogpill has ruined my mind.

I can't even look at dogs the same anymore jfl

No joke the dogpill has ruined my mind.

I can't even look at dogs the same anymore jfl
They stick their tongue out in happiness meanwhile I think of survival and correctioness

Is this dog getting sex with a human female, while I am stuck as an incel?"
If she's sub5 then yes absolutely you might even be able to smell the peanut butter residue on her pussy lips if you get close enough to her

dogpill will tear your mind to shreds you just have to give it time