Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The dogpill proves that being loved by a female is nothing to be proud of

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I would like to argue that the qualities that make a man loved by a female are, at least not necessarily, the same as the qualities that make a man a good one, that is a good representative specimen of our species for whatever it is our species is good for.

And I would like to argue that the dog pill proves it.

Check out this video, for instance :

View: https://youtu.be/VpBL8A7zfy0

Now, I actually like dogs. I like cats more but I like dogs too so I can totally understand how people get very attached to them.

Maybe some of you guys see this video and think it's suifuel but to me it's at worst awkward or cringe, it's not shocking, infuriating or anything.

Anyway, my point being : females can love dogs, in a way that can feel very close to the kind of intimacy many of you guys here are longing for (I'm thinking about the "I don't want to fuck a prostitute, I want to be luuuved" guys).

And yet : this is just a dog. It's cute and funny and all, but it's still a fucking dog. If you can read this sentence, you're smarter than a dog, so don't feel bad about not being loved by a female when a dog can, because this proves that the ability to be loved is not a good measure of human excellence.

When people say that to get a gf you should focus on improving yourself, they are assuming that the ability to get a gf requires human quality, but it doesn't : you could instead emulate whatever behavioral trait a female can enjoy in a dog like subjugation, silliness, constant attention seeking or whatever. That would perhaps give you female companionship, but that wouldn't make you a better human being. You can't become a better human by behaving like a dog.

My advice : just pay, guys. Be yourself and pay.

The limit to the love a foid can feel is capped by a low ceiling. Surely a man can love a foid to a greater extent than he can a dumb animal. And likely the foid is not going to love you like a dog; she's only going to feel pragmatic attachment to you, and that can turn negative on a dime.

Foids don't actually love their dogs. When it dies, they'll have a night of attention-seeking weeping, post a few pics on social media, and upon waking up, they'll just pick up a new one. Dogs are replaceable.

And this is why sex bots are superior. The "nothing" that a sex bot feels for you is superior to the "love" a foid has to offer.

And this is why sex bots are superior. The "nothing" that a sex bot feels for you is superior to the "love" a foid has to offer.
High IQ, realistic sex bots are the way to go.

That dog smv mogs me.

Most eye opening, I'd go as far as to argue that foids literally can't love, they lust after you perhaps (provided you're attractive of course) but while that may resemble love in its manifestation, it isn't, for the moment the lust is gone, so are they .

Sexbot AI engineer IQ

Women are always into creatures that don't women's best interest in mind