Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the dogpill is driving me into psychosis

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

im the dawg nigga
★★★★★
my foid coworkers are aware that i know their secret . i can just tell by how they look at me.
their weak foid bodys are utterly powerless and any attempt to harm me would be futile ,,so they are spreading rumours about me to their normie male acquaintances.
but those beta cucks will not dare look me in the eyes . they know ive been in the shit because ive got the stare. fucking pussies ,, trying to get their orbiters to do their dirty work .
every day i pray that one of these white knight faggots will test me . bare handed,,in self defense,,i will spill so much blood they will not even know where its coming from

we need aftermath pics/vids if u ever do the well deserved deed

my foid coworkers are aware that i know their secret . i can just tell by how they look at me.
their weak foid bodys are utterly powerless and any attempt to harm me would be futile ,,so they are spreading rumours about me to their normie male acquaintances.
but those beta cucks will not dare look me in the eyes . they know ive been in the shit because ive got the stare. fucking pussies ,, trying to get their orbiters to do their dirty work .
every day i pray that one of these white knight faggots will test me . bare handed,,in self defense,,i will spill so much blood they will not even know where its coming from
Record them in the act and blackmail them tbh great moneymaking strategy

dogpill driving me mad because most woman will prefer to have sex with a dog instead of me :feelskek: