Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dogpill exist [PROOF]

It does exist or doesn't?

The digpill doesn't exist, but the dogpill does.

why would anyone watch a morning routine video?
fucking 5 mil views fuark. just have a pussy bro

Last edited:

You mean "Woof"?

It does exist or doesn't?
Does
Btw 1 think i dont understand
>>>DOGS HAVE SMALL DICK AND ITS FUCKABLE
>>>MAN CAN HAVE SMALL DICK TOO BUT THEN ITS UNFUCKABLE
Explain???
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

She lets a dog that shits everywhere into the same bed as her, but she won't even sit next to an ethnic on the bus.

Does
Explain???

Dog penises have this thing called a knot that forms inside the vagina and it feels heavenly apparently

Does
Explain???
Dogs have 5-6 inch penises on average (Medium sized dogs), they ejaculate constantly whilst fucking the foid (They are spraying cum inside her the entire time), foids say that dog cum is hotter than human cum (Which it is by a few degrees) and that it feels better for that reason, dogs also have a knot which forms on the end of their penis about the size of a tennis ball on average, this rubs the g spot inside the vagina whilst also rubbing the clitoris through the skin, due to this foids can have multiple, multiple orgasms when having sex with dogs.

Anyone who denies the dogpill is a coper

Dogs have 5-6 inch penises on average (Medium sized dogs), they ejaculate constantly whilst fucking the foid (They are spraying cum inside her the entire time), foids say that dog cum is hotter than human cum (Which it is by a few degrees) and that it feels better for that reason, dogs also have a knot which forms on the end of their penis about the size of a tennis ball on average, this rubs the g spot inside the vagina whilst also rubbing the clitoris through the skin, due to this foids can have multiple, multiple orgasms when having sex with dogs.

I didnt want to know :feelstrash: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Dog penises have this thing called a knot that forms inside the vagina and it feels heavenly apparently
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

God, that dog just made it.

wtf was that:feelswhat:
I will never have that:reeeeee:

Can't compete with a mutt, ridiculous. Can't get pregnant either, seriously how're you supposed to compete.

woman are degenerates

Love me!
I'll shit on the floor too!

Lol... She leaves the stinky shit on the floor!