Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the dogpill destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
Once I fully realized how most dogs are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any canine, whether it's a husky or shih tzu, because there species is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color and face, you have to be 9+ to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are a retriever chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being human is hell
The dogpill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue dogs. they were the animals that barked at and chased us ethnic subhumans away in childhood and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer dogs too,

If you are human and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the dogpill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the dogpill, especially if you are ethnic, the dogpill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because zoophilia is subconscious in femoids and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, species plays a big halo,

It's over for humancels

It's over.

Naiko 28

who would have thought that the fall of western civilization would be caused by dogs

the dogpill castrated me

I thought the dogpill was just a meme at first tbh but then I saw this majestic godlike creature. It was then that I knew the dogpill is legit and it is over.
40BFC9A6 146B 4075 B18E F810F45EDA48

Spiderpill for me @Eskimocel

Furniture pill and tree pill were the most recent additions.
Spiderpill made me physically ill. I had to quit posting to sit in the shower and contemplate life.

Spiderpill made me physically ill. I had to quit posting to sit in the shower and contemplate life.
That shit was disgusting. Well thats where your penis goes so deal with it hehe

i always hated dogs but the dogpill added a new dimension

if you aren't a dog, then you might as well isekaimaxx

Ruff ruff who's a good boy rrrrruffff. Yes you are tee hee hee hee. Mmm hubby's not home Rex you want this ripe bung hole

I thought the dogpill was just a meme at first tbh but then I saw this majestic godlike creature. It was then that I knew the dogpill is legit and it is over.
View attachment 83346
i thought it was a meme when i signed up, i thought it was a harmless little joke

then i learned the truth, i learned about how their penises can grow to 8 inches during intercourse, i learned about how they can keep going for 30 or more minutes, i learned about the fact that they have hotter sperm than humans which can provide a pleasurable sensation for a women. i realized that the dogpill was a part of a womans primal desires, how they yearn to be dominated by a savage beast.

the dogpill is a huge part of the blackpill

46268755 379798332564268 2137827802549032466 n

how many times do you think she fucked that dog, i know for a fact she world never even look at a sub5 ethnic like me

All of this yet there people out there who respect these women. Most see those vile beings as equal and should vote. jfl

Dogs are so cuteeeee!!! xoxo <3 <3

4d54263b22a2966b6422f37ac3b3e3dd.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
o-DOG-KISS-facebook.jpg
JaCZd.jpg

225.jpg
poster-1334256111_girl_frenchin_a_dog.gif
woman-marries-her-dog1.jpe
hqdefault.jpg

rmisy8.jpg
8qwoeE.gif

Dogs are so cuteeeee!!! xoxo <3 <3

4d54263b22a2966b6422f37ac3b3e3dd.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
o-DOG-KISS-facebook.jpg
JaCZd.jpg

225.jpg
poster-1334256111_girl_frenchin_a_dog.gif
woman-marries-her-dog1.jpe
hqdefault.jpg

rmisy8.jpg
8qwoeE.gif
AHHHHHHHHHHH
GlitteringTerribleBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

IM FUYCKING ROTTING HERE COZ IM SB5 ETHNIC BUT THESE SLOBBERING BEASTS ARE GETTING AL THE ACTION FUCKKK KIL ME ALREADY

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

dogpill is one of the top 20 blackpills if you ask me

This is so brutal.once you swallow dogpill there is no coming back..

>DAE le tellem--t?!?!
Soyboy by tullamoredew dc79c49

Is it worse than the dogpill?
It was like 18x more disgusting. Woman finds dead spider on used tampon. Eskimo said "spider drowns in Pussy" I was in physical pain.

It was like 18x more disgusting. Woman finds dead spider on used tampon. Eskimo said "spider drowns in Pussy" I was in physical pain.

Mogged by a fucking arachnid. An arachnid. What's next? The fucking ratpill? fishpill?

Mogged by a fucking arachnid. An arachnid. What's next? The fucking ratpill? fishpill?
Tartigradepill coming soon. They can survive in space. Turbochad.

lets see if you are a true dogpilled veteran like me

images
52b2a62c2f2f0zoo-amateur%20%2859%29.flv-5b.jpg
7.jpg
preview.mp4.jpg
preview.jpg
013.jpg
dog-woman-having-sex-with-animal.jpg
05150022-4021-xxxlibz.com.jpg
29215020-6311-xxxlibz.com.jpg
01.jpg
86-05.wmv_11.jpg