Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the dogpill and kes's law

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

Just fucking lol, oh have times have changed

"If you do something ironically often enough, it will stop being ironic and become normal"

"The idea behind Kes’s Law is that eventually too much indulging in “ironic” humor, acts, and beliefs will eventually morph into those acts, humor, and beliefs becoming unironically held. What was once bait becomes reality for the user."

Well maybe his opinion changed since he made that post

Not taking the dogpill seriously = <80 IQ, not even joking in the slightest.

I vaguely know of a foid that recorded herself fucking a dog.
So when I first heard of the dogpill I was definitely more inclined to believe it.

Dogpill is legit my guy

Though I will say the dogpill is true in the sense that there are probably more women with a fetish for letting a dog fuck her than there are women going after low-status males.

Now imagine if fucking a dog was considered normal and not taboo in the least. The dogpill would be law.

The dogpill has always been about portraying women as degenerate whores and mentally (and masochistically) cucking ourselves so that we feel inferior to dogs. The prevalence of actual dog-on-woman sex is irrelevant to the matter.

you are the only joke here

The dogpill has always been about portraying women as degenerate whores and mentally (and masochistically) cucking ourselves so that we feel inferior to dogs. The prevalence of actual dog-on-woman sex is irrelevant to the matter.

^ also this

That's interesting

Dogpill is an universal truth

Just fucking lol, oh have times have changed
At that time the dogpill was new to me but now I do acknowledge that dogs fuck women but dogs aren't the problem.
That's like saying chads are the reason we're all inkwel. Killing all chads will not magically make women fall in love with us, neither will killing all dogs.
Women are the vile creatures that make dogs fuck them, if you've ever seen bestiality videos involving dogs and females most of the time the dogs become uninterested after a few seconds and that's where the "use peanut butter" joke comes into play.

ching chong cope

At that time the dogpill was new to me but now I do acknowledge that dogs fuck women but dogs aren't the problem.
That's like saying chads are the reason we're all inkwel. Killing all chads will not magically make women fall in love with us, neither will killing all dogs.
Women are the vile creatures that make dogs fuck them, if you've ever seen bestiality videos involving dogs and females most of the time the dogs become uninterested after a few seconds and that's where the "use peanut butter" joke comes into play.
oh well, we just have to keep up with our fast, ever changing culture especially since how quickly its degraded

note that that comment was back in mid febuary before the quarantine.

but now femoids are probably fucking dogs during quarantine. Its brought the worse out of us kek
Feminists SimpleWhiteCamel size restricted

Wait you guys actually believed the dogpill? I thought it was a joke

@HidekiTojota

Last edited:
The dogpill isn't real... yet. If it wasn't taboo to fuck dogs, it would be very much real. Don't worry though, (((they)))'re already working on making it a reality.

Are you trying to say dogpill is some kind of joke and it became real because of kes's law?

JFL @ dogpill deniers.

It's real.

Yea, may be not many foid fucks dog, but they are not rare.

You need to realize the fact very small number of women will admit it since it's still a heinous taboo.

G6VsKjv.jpg

I mean, these are just a few degenerates, I can find men doing the same thing too if I look hard enough
Men fuck dogs out of desperation or psychological problems, also men don't form emotionally sexual and romantic relationship with dogs.

I mean, these are just a few degenerates, I can find men doing the same thing too if I look hard enough
No shit nigga, for every mentally ill faggot kissing a dog there is 5 more sane toilets fucking one

dogpill humped my leg :feelsrope:

>Not real

the dogpill is very brutal