Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The divinity of Saint Cho

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Cho actually made a lot of art and this is only one example of his brilliance.Art is divine and saint cho has the honor of being forever immortalized in it.Following his massacre I believe I read one of his writings.if i remember correctly, the story was called richard mcbeef,a true masterpiece

:feelsmusic: :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic:

He had two pistols.. It is mind boggling that he got the score he did.

He had two pistols.. It is mind boggling that he got the score he did.
He was an absolute unit.Most mass shooters(In minecraft) nowadays are lucky to get a score over 10 even when they're fully armed with military grade weapons and tactical armor.Cho only had two pistols and had a KD ratio of 32/1.What a talent this world has lost.

He was an absolute unit.Most mass shooters(In minecraft) nowadays are lucky to get a score over 10 even when they're fully armed with military grade weapons and tactical armor.Cho only had two pistols and had a KD ratio of 32/1.What a talent this world has lost.
I think with his IQ and shooting skills he could have joined special forces.

If he could have gotten over his mutism and started working out.