Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The discrimination against and ProudWeeb Abuse of power

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
First of all, I would like to say. I want this shitty link profile removed. I will take a default profile pic than this
Secondly, my banner and profile wasn't furry related. My banner was a photo of Arcanine (Pokémon) and my profile was from a 1997 movie called Balto. If @proudweeb you meant furry as in every single drawing of an animal is banned (both anthro/feral) Why are you guys only enforcing on me and not the rest of the users on this forum? You are deliberately trying to attack me.

IMG 7111

IMG 7114

This was my banner, its a photo of Pyro (TF2) hugging Arcanine (Pokémon). I used it because I thought it was cute and both Pyro and Acranine attacks are fire based. If Pokémon count as furry. Why aren't you removing the rest of the users Pokémon avaters? Its because you are deliberately trying to attack me.

another photo of Acranine

My profile was from a scene of a movie from 1997 called Balto.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJwvbmRXym4

Even @fat_link told me that Pokémon was ok, so i assume other animal characters from media are ok too. Because removing every single drawing of a animal/animal like character is ridiculous. This is why you are only enforcing the rule on me because you are deliberately trying to attack me.

IMG 7107

When I tried to contact you on what "furry content" even mean. You didn't respond, how would I know you meant all drawings of animal/animal like characters are banned. You deliberately ignored me so you can warn me.
IMG 7109

Also, why am I the only one getting enforced with the "no furry content" rule. Why I'm I the one who is getting warnings and getting the edit avatar/banner taken away when there is multiple users on this forum that would break the "no furry" policy and yet you are only disallowing me to have a drawing of an animal as my profile picture.

IMG 7111

IMG 7112

IMG 7113

I either want you to enforce the rule on everyone or else you have to remove this limitation on the changing profile picture/banner and reinstall my old profile/banner.
Because you are only enforcing the rules on me because you know if you enforce the same rule to everyone it would be ridiculous.

@My Name Jeff @blackraven @Rotter @IncelDragon @Fire @pokemondetectivecel @Tarquinius @DarkStarDow @thallium000 @Vermilioncore @UnwantedVirgin
@mrlunatic @Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @Chudpreet @FemoidsGTFO @IceStorm @Puppeter @Pancakecel @CopeHarderNow @RelentlessAssault @Zer0/∞ @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Lonelyus @frmentalcel @Grim_Reaper @Incelius Savage @Man @Adolf Hitler @General Alek

Attachments

• IMG_7115.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I want this stupid profile picture to be removed immediately

First of all, I would like to say. I want this shitty link profile removed. I will take a default profile pic than this
Secondly, my banner and profile wasn't furry related. My banner was a photo of Arcanine (Pokémon) and my profile was from a 1997 movie called Balto. If @proudweeb you meant furry as in every single drawing of an animal is banned (both anthro/feral) Why are you guys only enforcing on me and not the rest of the users on this forum? You are deliberately trying to attack me.

View attachment 848860

View attachment 848857
This was my banner, its a photo of Pyro (TF2) hugging Arcanine (Pokémon). I used it because I thought it was cute and both Pyro and Acranine attacks are fire based. If Pokémon count as furry. Why aren't you removing the rest of the users Pokémon avaters? Its because you are deliberately trying to attack me.

View attachment 848864

Even @fat_link told me that Pokémon was ok, so i assume other animal characters from media are ok too. Because removing every single drawing of a animal/animal like character is ridiculous. This is why you are only enforcing the rule on me because you are deliberately trying to attack me.

View attachment 848865

When I tried to contact you on what "furry content" even mean. You didn't respond, how would I know you meant all drawings of animal/animal like characters are banned. You deliberately ignored me so you can warn me.
View attachment 848867

Also, why am I the only one getting enforced with the "no furry content" rule. Why I'm I the one who is getting warnings and getting the edit avatar/banner taken away when there is multiple users on this forum that would break the "no furry" policy and yet you are only disallowing me to have a drawing of an animal as my profile picture.

View attachment 848868
View attachment 848869
View attachment 848870
I either want you to enforce the rule on everyone or else you have to remove this limitation on the changing profile picture/banner and reinstall my old profile/banner.
Because you are only enforcing the rules on me because you know if you enforce the same rule to everyone it would be ridiculous.

@My Name Jeff @blackraven @Rotter @IncelDragon @Fire @pokemondetectivecel @Tarquinius @DarkStarDow @thallium000 @Vermilioncore @UnwantedVirgin
@mrlunatic @Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @Chudpreet @FemoidsGTFO @IceStorm @Puppeter @Pancakecel @CopeHarderNow @RelentlessAssault @Zer0/∞ @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Lonelyus @frmentalcel @Grim_Reaper @Incelius Savage @Man @Adolf Hitler @General Alek

Proudweeb’s report/moderation ratio is 1:1.

Which is a really bad way to handle moderating.
Http Running GIF

Last edited:

View attachment 848860

View attachment 848857

View attachment 848864

View attachment 848865

View attachment 848867

View attachment 848868
View attachment 848869
View attachment 848870

@proudweeb I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU NOT KIDDING RN I JUST GOT BIPOLAR DISORDER YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FINE I AM SO SORRY (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I'm on your side, btw. Proudweeb's too (*Not. Misread it, sorry)
I will just sit back and read.

Last edited:
@Dregster @proudweeb @Master @Fat Link
Either enforce the rule on everyone or reinstall my ability to change profile picture and banner and remove that unjust warn.

fuck you this is a fae goddess

not your fur shit
Ok? but clearly what the mods meant by "furry content" is removing all animal/animal like characters. Which is ridiculous so they are only enforcing that rule on me.

Proudweeb’s report/moderation ratio is 1:1.

Which is a really bad way to handle moderating.
Why is he only attacking me with this "furry content" ban and not the rest of the users?

Why is he only attacking me with this "furry content" ban and not the rest of the users?
Because someone is reporting you for it.

Proudweeb doesn’t care to be a good moderator with judgement, he just answers reports.

You won't get any good results, since he banned someone for using script to postmaxx (while also doing the same thing himself)

Deserved lol i love mod power

@DarkStarDownGeneral @AlekAnotherInsertCel @Logic55 @DregsterOwnerOpcell @cutthroat @Monocel @Balding Subhuman @kaan @FemoidsGTFO @Garbage Life @RuudVanNistelrooy @-TheRinku127- @idfklmatimely810 @Copexodius Maximus @EngelCallDell19 @soul contre tous @Ihnevitable @TinderIsRealLife @TBIcel @Agent47 @starcrapoobald_beaver_hunter @wildbeast @PacinoMan @XtremeMax @MillionBashStream97 @BornToLose @30klhlvwizard @Man @gymletethnicel @Black Soul @WiZardThEgRaY @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Robb97 @UnwantedVirgin @NonNTsubhuman @subhuman999 @Gyros_Pretcel @trying to ascend @ZettaSlavic @PolishSub3 @RicecelBetabux @kobaforthewin @A Hekin Chonker @PLA1092 @Fire @CircumcisedClown @Namtriz912 @Truefaitholdorder @Michael W. Ford @PolskiKartofel @ZerF @Defetivecuckachu @SufferingMammal @xkcdCleftcel @Ramcel @Newton the 2nd @drowningindenial @unendingwar40 @GloriousFight @NihilisticSoul @Diligentd @iedlonely @WizardofSoda @IncelGolem @GimmeShockTreatment @SparkLight @BrootalPill @Legionarivs @UnderdevelopedSlav @polvorb20 @comegetsomecurry @Tugacel @Monke @prajeet88 @Epedaphic @Nate Higgers

Proudweeb doesn’t care to be a good moderator with judgement, he just answers reports.
this

That just means only unpopular nonNT trucels get banned from here

Still waiting for your vocaroo, FtM tranny.....

I don’t know why I was tagged in this, but I didn’t even know you could have banners.

I will likely keep mine blank.

@DarkStarDownGeneral @AlekAnotherInsertCel @Logic55 @DregsterOwnerOpcell @cutthroat @Monocel @Balding Subhuman @kaan @FemoidsGTFO @Garbage Life @RuudVanNistelrooy @-TheRinku127- @idfklmatimely810 @Copexodius Maximus @EngelCallDell19 @soul contre tous @Ihnevitable @TinderIsRealLife @TBIcel @Agent47 @starcrapoobald_beaver_hunter @wildbeast @PacinoMan @XtremeMax @MillionBashStream97 @BornToLose @30klhlvwizard @Man @gymletethnicel @Black Soul @WiZardThEgRaY @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Robb97 @UnwantedVirgin @NonNTsubhuman @subhuman999 @Gyros_Pretcel @trying to ascend @ZettaSlavic @PolishSub3 @RicecelBetabux @kobaforthewin @A Hekin Chonker @PLA1092 @Fire @CircumcisedClown @Namtriz912 @Truefaitholdorder @Michael W. Ford @PolskiKartofel @ZerF @Defetivecuckachu @SufferingMammal @xkcdCleftcel @Ramcel @Newton the 2nd @drowningindenial @unendingwar40 @GloriousFight @NihilisticSoul @Diligentd @iedlonely @WizardofSoda @IncelGolem @GimmeShockTreatment @SparkLight @BrootalPill @Legionarivs @UnderdevelopedSlav @polvorb20 @comegetsomecurry @Tugacel @Monke @prajeet88 @Epedaphic @Nate Higgers
Thank u for tag i only need tldr but yeah fuck proud web

I'm a targeted individual, I am like Jesus Christ. Everyone hated him because he goes against Jewish customs. But history will absolve him. This is me, this is my crucifixion.

@Spergi @theworldisonfire @ElephantMan @Govid_Dorious @TheSwagapino @KetamineAddictYoda @Don Vito @baldshark666 @wewuzaryansnshit @Sleepycell @hollowcel @depressedblackcel @Adam_was_lonley @Chuddington @Gutless @thevenon @lemon21 @LouBloomCel @weaselbomber @Eatoss @slavictruecel @Kinosuke @Incel Philosopher @veqdera @CopeHarderNow @Indari

Already dropped my comment, nigga.
I'm on your side.

And I won't talk shit about Proudweeb, because I never interacted with him.
But people on here should swap their panties, and drop the furry hysteria.

Put James on ignore if it's too much, and move on. That feature exists for a reason.

I'm a targeted individual, I am like Jesus Christ. Everyone hated him because he goes against Jewish customs. But history will absolve him. This is me, this is my crucifixion.
First Dates Rte GIF by COCO Content

I personally don't have anything against furries

The no furries rule was created by the admins last year. As a mod, I simply enforce the rules

@Spergi @theworldisonfire @ElephantMan @Govid_Dorious @TheSwagapino @KetamineAddictYoda @Don Vito @baldshark666 @wewuzaryansnshit @Sleepycell @hollowcel @depressedblackcel @Adam_was_lonley @Chuddington @Gutless @thevenon @lemon21 @LouBloomCel @weaselbomber @Eatoss @slavictruecel @Kinosuke @Incel Philosopher @veqdera @CopeHarderNow @Indari
@proudweeb is Pontius Pilate and my reporters/haters are the Jews and the hypocrites.

@polvorb20 @MillionBashStream97 @uglykorean @starcrapoo @deadmanwalking124 @suicidecase @AnotherInsertCel @BornToLose @Darkday @idfklma @HOBO @iiIIIiiIIiIiIIiIIiI @RuudVanNistelrooy @Miythal @Lobo @Zhou Chang-Xing @OwnerOpcell @Alone75

The no furries rule was created by the admins last year. As a mod, I simply enforce the rules
But those things are not consider furry to the general public, @Fat Link said Pokémon is ok and my profile is from a movie called Balto. You have only enforce the rules on me and not the other people who have drawn animals as their profile picture.

I'm waiting for you to remove all drawn animals on this site. Until than, this is a direct attack on me because you are only enforcing the rules onto me. You also did not respond to me on what counts as furry. Now it seems like all drawings of animals are consider furry yet you only target me.

Last edited:
@proudweeb is Pontius Pilate and my reporters/haters are the Jews and the hypocrites.

@polvorb20 @MillionBashStream97 @uglykorean @starcrapoo @deadmanwalking124 @suicidecase @AnotherInsertCel @BornToLose @Darkday @idfklma @HOBO @iiIIIiiIIiIiIIiIIiI @RuudVanNistelrooy @Miythal @Lobo @Zhou Chang-Xing @OwnerOpcell @Alone75
Dude, I already commented three times! :feelskek:
Why are you still tagging me?

mate, did you even read what he typed in his first post :feelssus:

Most people rejected His message. They hated JamesMLM because he told them the truth.

He's lost it.
It is true, @proudweeb is only enforcing the rules onto me. I'm a targeted individual. He personality don't have anything against furries but he personality HAS problems against me and only me. @IceStorm called me an alt because of the link profile picture that @proudweeb put into me. @proudweeb haven't enforced the no furry rule on the rest of the users and trying to get me falsely banned for alting

Last edited:
mate, did you even read what he typed in his first post :feelssus:
He's personally against me. Balto and Pokémon are not consider furry to the majority of people. He isn't even removing the rest of the pokemon avis/banner or animallike avis/banner from the rest of the users on this forum. Because if he did, than everyone would fine that ridiculous

It is true, @proudweeb is only enforcing the rules onto me. I'm a targeted individual. He personality don't have anything against furries but he personality HAS problems against me and only me. @IceStorm called me an alt because of the link profile picture. @proudweeb haven't enforced the no furry rule on the rest of the users and trying to get me falsely banned for alting
Not for nothing, I feel like I could have a National Socialist Furfag avi and it probably wouldn't be banned.

Y am i tagged?

Mass tag ban inc or we not doing that anymore?

He's personally against me. Balto and Pokémon are not consider furry to the majority of people. He isn't even removing the rest of the pokemon avis/banner or animallike avis/banner from the rest of the users on this forum. Because if he did, than everyone would fine that ridiculous
yeah, if those 3 from your first post were what got your avi removed, that's dumb, there is nothing sexual about any of those

It is true, @proudweeb is only enforcing the rules onto me. I'm a targeted individual. He personality don't have anything against furries but he personality HAS problems against me and only me. @IceStorm called me an alt because of the link profile picture. @proudweeb haven't enforced the no furry rule on the rest of the users and trying to get me falsely banned for alting
Proudweeb didn’t remove your icon and profile banner.

I did.

Since you are seemingly constitutionally incapable of not using furfag shit here I have disciplined you by taking away your ability to attire your account with these degenerate and faggotty images.

Its far more merciful a punishment than banning you so I think you should just be grateful and move along.

I did.

Since you are constitutionally incapable of avoiding using furfag shit here I have disciplined you by taking away your ability to attire your account with these degenerate and faggotty images.

Its far more merciful a punishment than banning you so I think you should just be grateful and move along.
How was that anything related to furries? Balto and Pokémon isn't considered furry to the rest of the general public. Also I don't see you removing the rest of the users animal/animal like profile picture because it breaks the "furry content"

I did.

Since you are seemingly constitutionally incapable of not using furfag shit here I have disciplined you by taking away your ability to attire your account with these degenerate and faggotty images.

BASED mod

I did.

Either you remove everything that has a drawn animal character in it for the rest of the users on this forum. Or else this is a direct attack on me.

dude ik its kinda unfair but didn't you literally admit to using pronouns to mess with @Adolf Hitler ? no shit they're gonna prosecute you thinking you are some kind of fag, also i see the signature it literally has a furry on it

BASED mod
This is a direct attack on me, I do not see @Fat Link or @proudweeb removing the rest of the users profile/banners of drawn animal like characters, including Pokémon or some cartoon movie/tv show/anime

Idk what a furry/weeb is and this shit is like another language to me. But the mods are Stalinist wankers. This place is more repressive than r/politics

dude ik its kinda unfair but didn't you literally admit to using pronouns to mess with @Adolf Hitler ? no shit they're gonna prosecute you thinking you are some kind of fag, also i see the signature it literally has a furry on it
@FemoidsGTFO told me that the cat isn't furry because its more animal than furry. Anything can be "furry related". I could post a pepe the frog meme, and that could be consider "furry"

This is like the YouTube ToS, Something so vague and could applied to literally anything so YouTube can terminated anyone.
Procerted

Last edited: