Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The direction of the world hinges on Cyberpunk 2077

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
We should take a look at the attitudes presented upon its release. It is going to be the flagship game of 2020, we know major game releases reveal a lot of about the ideological climate. I won't delve too much into it because I can't present a good primer. But look at Star Wars, look at Mass Effect, and look at Inquisition; I know it's not just me seeing it.

Anyway, I won't be getting it, I have a lot of studying to do, but I will be watching on twitch or some youtuber who isn't too soy, obnoxious.

Nothing will change games are always shit.

We should take a look at the attitudes presented upon its release. It is going to be the flagship game of 2020, we know major game releases reveal a lot of about the ideological climate. I won't delve too much into it because I can't present a good primer. But look at Star Wars, look at Mass Effect, and look at Inquisition; I know it's not just me seeing it.

Anyway, I won't be getting it, I have a lot of studying to do, but I will be watching on twitch or some youtuber who isn't too soy, obnoxious.
Elaborate somewhat bro?

I don't understand the hype behind this shit game

you got studying over chirstmas break?

Idgaf about it tbh. The upcoming generation will be worse than the last. 8th gen was relatively trash. I don't think ps5 or series x will ever be worth buying

Elaborate somewhat bro?
There is a lot of politics going on. We can analyse the quality of writing on not just movies but major releases on games. It's a fun cope if you want to get into it, of course you are going to have to spend time playing rpgs though.

There is a lot of politics going on. We can analyse the quality of writing on not just movies but major releases on games. It's a fun cope if you want to get into it, of course you are going to have to spend time playing rpgs though.
How do you seperate the vocal minority from the (probably)silent majority?
Obviously the mental illness gender people and similar types will shill it everywhere while people who don't like it will get censored.
The advertising and normies' susceptibility to it means that the game is going to be a success regardless of any reviews or criticism, similar to tlou2.

How do you seperate the vocal minority from the (probably)silent majority?
Obviously the mental illness gender people and similar types will shill it everywhere while people who don't like it will get censored.
The advertising and normies' susceptibility to it means that the game is going to be a success regardless of any reviews or criticism, similar to tlou2.
I hate that about normies, as long its lukewarm it will be successful. However if it's gigasuccessful we will see some controversy within the first week.
You have to look for those people. There's going to be a few high IQ youtubers who cover it but they will be small. Watching them dismantling dumpster fires is a good cope.

My only thing is that first person open world sucks. Third person is much more immersive.

same, it's not even choice-based in the sense that it does literally what any other choice-based game before it did.

I will 10/10 pirate the game and play it, I will 0/10000 buy it until I can confirm CDPR managed to stay pure. They did a great job with The Wicher series and never went woke, so lets pray whatever woke BS gets milked its only minor or infact made fun of.
The very nature of the game (the source material) leads me to believe there was always gonna be sjw shit included , hopefully it’s only there in tolerable amounts but we’ll see

It features trannies and tranny flags. Take a wild guess.

Pretty colors. Literally that’s all people are talking about. How “beautiful” the game is, as if that’s the metric to rate a video game.

One thing I loved playing Cyberpunk RPG back in 1996 was how Mike Pondsmith didn't even try for balance. He just came up with crazy stuff and added it to the game.

I play video games to escape from cucked degenerate world, not to re-experience it.

I do not enjoy realistic video games or games that promote and push real world agendas or politics, i do not consider them video games and more like next-gen propaganda.

I've enjoyed playing it so far, but I doubt it will have much cultural impact.

I will 10/10 pirate the game and play it, I will 0/10000 buy it until I can confirm CDPR managed to stay pure. They did a great job with The Wicher series and never went woke, so lets pray whatever woke BS gets milked its only minor or infact made fun of.
I heard they’ll let you pick being a tranny as a charecter customization option

So far (2 hours in) its just ok. Definitely over hyped. The music is trash and makes me miss Witcher 3 orchestra music. I agree that third person is much better than this first person shit.

Last edited:
I don't care about that, what I care about is if the character customization means anything. In many games being male or female makes no difference, only in older games does character customization matter. In Fallout, you could choose to gain easy caps by fucking a random dude if played as a woman, and get a free slave if you fucked a slaver, but as a man, you had the option to join a male only gang. I want the choice to matter, too often in games is the choice nothing more than a flavor that serves no purpose. I'm not saying don't have a tranny in your game, but for fucks sake you better make that choice matter, hell have the tranny get in a sex scene with a character who doesn't know and show them freaking the fuck out being like "eewewewewewew" since trannys are disgusting and that is realistic. Lock content or make certain interaction have entirely different routes based on gender, hell maybe in a certain part of the game a hard to kill character frequents a tranny bar pretty often, if you pick tranny as your character then you can infiltrate the club as a dancer, but if you didn't pick tranny you have to do a much harder version of the quest route. Ideally, also make each choice have benefits and negatives.
I'm mad because when they come for our games, they come for our copes

I just want to play it
I just want to play it

OP is outright delusional :lul: :lul:
Bideo games pull the world into a certain direction! :soy::soy::soy:

Neither do I, Is cucked as fuck like the Witcher III: were you were the Alpha Chad killing molesters to save princesses. WTF?? Did someone here honsetly like the overall tone of that game? with that gigachad putting this exagerated low tone voice? It was hilarious at the very least, when not offensive.
Nothing will change games are always shit.

*cough* Blade Runner *cough*

Well it’s shit. Is the world fucked now?

Soyberpunk 2020