Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The direction a mother-to-be faces when she knows, from having looked at the ultrasound months ago, that her son is going to be sub5

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
NINTCHDBPICT000463732201.jpg

You'd be surprised by just how bluepilled parents can be.

It's obviously a joke. You're right. Parents are bluepilled about their offspring because they can't "possibly have made something that's genetic garbage or that recombined in a shitty way". It would actually HELP if mothers WERE this blackpilled. Then they might get their sons on HGH, etc.

It's obviously a joke. You're right. Parents are bluepilled about their offspring because they can't "possibly have made something that's genetic garbage or that recombined in a shitty way". It would actually HELP if mothers WERE this blackpilled. Then they might get their sons on HGH, etc.

HGH would only make high T ogres even uglier.

Us high T ogres should have been SURGICALLY CASTRATED at birth (or at least before puberty).

HGH would only make high T ogres even uglier.

Us high T ogres should have been SURGICALLY CASTRATED at birth (or at least before puberty).

I still can't believe that you have the glans missing from your penis:

penis-with-labels.jpe

so the top bit must be flat for you, but still has a peehole I'm guessing. You're a trooper. I've been discussing with a certain sub 5'5 guy from here a "pact" that would get us out of here. But your situation makes me feel I should hold on, for a while longer, in case a miracle happens and I can leave this community.

I still can't believe that you have the glans missing from your penis:

penis-with-labels.jpe

so the top bit must be flat for you, but still has a peehole I'm guessing.

It dents inwards very slightly, but yeah i still have a peehole obviously.

You're a trooper. I've been discussing with a certain sub 5'5 guy from here a "pact" that would get us out of here.

A suicide pact? If you're being serious, PM me. I'm down (dead serious).

But your situation makes me feel I should hold on, for a while longer, in case a miracle happens and I can leave this community.

MFW I'm such a genetic failure that I make incels not want to commit suicide because I make them feel like Chad in comparison.

Parents are bluepilled about their offspring because they can't "possibly have made something that's genetic garbage or that recombined in a shitty way". It would actually HELP if mothers WERE this blackpilled. Then they might get their sons on HGH, etc.

The poor kids already trying to rope :feelsrope:

MFW I'm such a genetic failure that I make incels not want to commit suicide because I make them feel like Chad in comparison.

I'm down

I knew that would come out in a way that made you feel worse. What I meant is that you were dealt a shit hand and are still fighting. Even without knowing what you look like, that penis accident enough is brutal, without being incel on top.

I will talk the pact over with the guy. You're in the USA, right? So, let's just say, it's easier for you to escape than for us. We're trying to import an American-way of getitng out of here (dying by eating cheeseburgers).
bro you cannot determine looks when your kid hasn't even left the womb yet. Gotta wait 18 years minimum.

kek

this pic is fucking disguisting

She’s trying to drown the baby and strangle it with it’s own umbilical cord at the same time.

I will talk the pact over with the guy. You're in the USA, right? So, let's just say, it's easier for you to escape than for us.

It's just as easy with the method I plan to use (involves no firearm or suffering). You can get helium and/or nitrogen (not liquid nitrogen) tanks in the UK, right?

It's just as easy with the method I plan to use (involves no firearm or suffering). You can get helium and/or nitrogen (not liquid nitrogen) tanks in the UK, right?
The only problem with helium tanks is that you can never be 100% sure they don't have oxygen. Fucking normies would rather make us vegetables than let us sui.
I can't actually find any pure helium where I live.

The only problem with helium tanks is that you can never be 100% sure they don't have oxygen. Fucking normies would rather make us vegetables than let us sui.
I can't actually find any pure helium where I live.

What about nitrogen?

Probably but you would need a car or garage or air-tight room which I don't have access to. Plus, if you get rescued halfway through, lol@living brain-damaged.

Probably but you would need a car or garage or air-tight room which I don't have access to. Plus, if you get rescued halfway through, lol@living brain-damaged.

You don't need to be in an air-tight room. Look up "exit bag"

I'd do horrible things to her naked body...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back