Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The dinka tribe: Thin and lanky as fuck but gets tons of respect

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
For women you need a good face to have any chance at all but if you're tall, every human being respects the hell out of that

Look at these guys. Poor, lanky as fuck, ugly, yet everyone respects the hell out of them.

One dirt poor guy from the dinka tribe spends his entire life being admired by all. He gets more respect than Jeff Bezos or any modern billionaire.

Last edited:
Fuarkkk mirin those genetics. Also notice how the Tall tribe have angular face and chad bones whereas as the manlets looks like baboons. Brutal.

Fuarkkk mirin those genetics. Also notice how the Tall tribe have angular face and chad bones whereas as the manlets looks like baboons. Brutal.

People visit these guys from all over the world just to fawn over them. I don't see anything like that for short men. JFL

People visit these guys from all over the world just to fawn over them. I don't see anything like that for short men. JFL

Also notice how the tall ones are natural Ectomorphs with less fat cells, they probably eat 6000 calories and still stay lean. Whereas the shorter one's looks naturally Endomorphs with high fat cels and fucked up metabolism. You can clearly see which Tribe has a better personality :feelshmm:

Brutal as fuck heightpill

Extremely brutal heightpill. Fuck being only 176cm / 5'9.25" I might as well just rope

Negroids are probably a hybrid race, that formed during the Green Sahara when a tall chad dark skinned caucasoid group mixed with pygmies.

Heightpill is beyond brutal

These guys genocided the nuer (other tribal minority) in africa btw in the south sudanese civil war

Height is life.

Where are the copers who say you're manlet coz you didn't eat well

Chad genes come in a package
These guys genocided the nuer (other tribal minority) in africa btw in the south sudanese civil war
Chad move

Just slenderman maxx bro

Fuck height worshipping I just enjoyed the scenery in that video

Being short and ugly makes you subhuman in the eyes of females, there's no hope

Notice how the whitecel is comfortable patting the manlets on the back and acting all alpha with them but downturns his head and so on around the giants.

Also notice how the tall ones are natural Ectomorphs with less fat cells, they probably eat 6000 calories and still stay lean. Whereas the shorter one's looks naturally Endomorphs with high fat cels and fucked up metabolism. You can clearly see which Tribe has a better personality :feelshmm:
Better to be non framecel manlet tbh. Try being a 5'3 ectomorph with bloated face like me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Better to be non framecel manlet tbh. Try being a 5'3 ectomorph with bloated face like me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You have my condolences. Stay strong bucko you'll make amazing husband material just chin up and hardwork bro, just make 500k a year bro, mature women(45+) don't give a fuck about loooks bro, you can atleast creampie that menopause pussy bro, no worry about pregnency bro.
Don't forget to wash your penis, clean your toilet and fold your bedsheets bro.

Women love that shit, r...right?

Download

I would trade lives with them for that height:feels:

Remember short people live longer on average. Those nigger louts aren't gonna make it to 60 even with all the care for health in the world given to them. And we shortcels will live longer and worthless incel lives.

Speaking about tall people: All laughs and giggles, haha they're so tall, theehee
Speaking about small people: Carefully chosen words, insecure giggles (are they gonna kill me for saying this, hehe?)

This is how females want the world.
The short men put in one place.
The tall men and them put in another.

Imagine all the white women that go there just to get fucked by them.