Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The differences between NiceGuyTm, Neckbeards and Incels"

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

TL; DR

ITfaggot shits on men who are nice and attempt to be nice to women to gain a partner, believing the women are great shit and how no woman can ever be wrong or choose a retarded partner.

Being fat, ugly, having a fedora and liking anime is enough for people to classify you as a creep. OP never went into detail about the neckbeard's behavior, mainly listing irrelevant shit like appearance.

No actual points brought up against incels, only listing our behavior and that's it with some sperg autism shit mixed in.
"They infest mainly incel forums but people are working hard to purge these nest to stop the prion from spreading." no faggot these communities are only growing

An observation I've is in the post is OP never talks about an incel's looks, meaning he is at least self aware of how retarded he'd be if he proved our point, yet in the same post he goes onto judge people by how they look.

sounds like someone's been doing investigative journalism on this Mongolian Banana Conglomerate Forum

The differences between soyboys and cucks:

That Latin reeks of absolute idiocy, most possibly from its sweaty author trying to sound comedic.

As a result of OP's autism, we have a post that is going to be featured on IT for a few weeks before disappearing and being forgotten about within a few minutes by the soy-faced idiots who actually read and enjoyed it.

In regards to their address of incels and their, behavior, as the other two entries fail to capture my interest or even seem to be worth more than an off-handed explanation as to why they're not worth my time, I find the virus comparison to be utterly distasteful and inaccurate in its analogy. Being that everyone who regularly posts here does so of their own volition, with the ability to walk away (and the method to secure your leaving) being extremely easy to do. Why do you insist on calling us average-looking? Are you saying that users like 13K are completely normal looking?

At least you acknowledge the fact not 100% of us are White, but you fail to realize that not all of us agree about everything posted here and have the ability to express different opinions. I'm sure your Subreddit doesn't allow dissent and you're not able to envision anything like NOT being a hivemind, then again WE'RE the cult here right?

For the record, "female" is a quite common term incels use, it's a neutral scientific term that should be respected as it is within its proper use, it's also distasteful to list that as a "symptom", people with speech impediments face severe discrimination in their every day lives just because of the way they talk, not that you're all that inexperienced at generalizing and discriminating an entire group of people. At least we can admit to our actions in doing so, while you hide behind your moral righteousness.

One last thing, regarding your comment on the dogpill, if you had included "all women" it would've been a valid remark to your normie audience. But to state that it never occurs in any evidence, is to completely disregard REAL recorded clips of females fucking their pets, our point in addressing the dogpill is a result of the dehumanization ugly men receive by collective society.

Fuck you, and have a good day pewpew.

Can someone post a TL;DR?

The prion which specifically targets men who are below 5/10 in the face and under 6' tall? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Can someone post a TL;DR?
I’ll unpack it for u sweaty.
Basically:
the OP of the Reddit post is a schizophrenic retard who should be hanged from the Empire State Building for being so retarded

UNPACKED

I’ll unpack it for u sweaty.
Basically:
the OP of the Reddit post is a schizophrenic retard who should be hanged from the Empire State Building for being so retarded

UNPACKED
Well all reddit people are stupid.

But yeah, water is indeed wet

That Latin reeks of absolute idiocy, most possibly from its sweaty author trying to sound comedic.

As a result of OP's autism, we have a post that is going to be featured on IT for a few weeks before disappearing and being forgotten about within a few minutes by the soy-faced idiots who actually read and enjoyed it.

In regards to their address of incels and their, behavior, as the other two entries fail to capture my interest or even seem to be worth more than an off-handed explanation as to why they're not worth my time, I find the virus comparison to be utterly distasteful and inaccurate in its analogy. Being that everyone who regularly posts here does so of their own volition, with the ability to walk away (and the method to secure your leaving) being extremely easy to do. Why do you insist on calling us average-looking? Are you saying that users like 13K are completely normal looking?

At least you acknowledge the fact not 100% of us are White, but you fail to realize that not all of us agree about everything posted here and have the ability to express different opinions. I'm sure your Subreddit doesn't allow dissent and you're not able to envision anything like NOT being a hivemind, then again WE'RE the cult here right?

For the record, "female" is a quite common term incels use, it's a neutral scientific term that should be respected as it is within its proper use, it's also distasteful to list that as a "symptom", people with speech impediments face severe discrimination in their every day lives just because of the way they talk, not that you're all that inexperienced at generalizing and discriminating an entire group of people. At least we can admit to our actions in doing so, while you hide behind your moral righteousness.

One last thing, regarding your comment on the dogpill, if you had included "all women" it would've been a valid remark to your normie audience. But to state that it never occurs in any evidence, is to completely disregard REAL recorded clips of females fucking their pets, our point in addressing the dogpill is a result of the dehumanization ugly men receive by collective society.

Fuck you, and have a good day pewpew.

pewpew

it doesnt matter, all of them get 0 sex. they are all seen as worthless
this is why im incel, id rather admit that im having none of this bullshit instead of being a nice guy simp pussy or a cringy redpilled neckbeard

one is nice the other isnt, both are ugly.