Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The difference between pedophilia and Agecucking

PureImagination

PureImagination

Overdosed on Copium
★★★
Side Note: Pedophilia is evil and Pedophiles should be skinned alive and thrown into a pit full of salt (in doki doki Literature club +)

Pedophilia is the sexual attraction towards (usually) pre puberted children.

Agecuckery is the gatekeeping of Providers by Old Women

Alot of Normies and Incels alike seem to Wash up these very clear borders alot.

It's definetly pedophilia to be attracted to girls under 15 since they're still children in Mind and Body. But unfortunately the ZOG elite is trying to sexualize Children through subliminal Messages in Kids Movies, this makes it easy for pedos to justify their wicked lifestyle. Children and Teenagers are introduced to whoring themselves out online and irl through the Trauma they’ve received by those pedo sex movies.

Agecuckery however is a different breed, it is done by foids (and White Knights) who've hit the wall and are scared that they will be replaced by the younger Generation. They know that once they lose the power they always had with their pussy that they will go down. High value Chads and Richfags are no longer avaible for them and so they’re trying to bind them by accusing them of Pedophilia when they want to get with younger more attractive Girls.

This problem could be solved with lowering their standards or marrying in their best years but foids are sadly chad only whores so this will be never happening.

I forgot to add that Old whores who prey on young boys are almost never called out on thier actions which shows again that pedophilia was never the issue for them

Water is wet.

20% warning incoming

Hottest women are in their early 20s, anything more is expired

pedophilia is of course bad
High IQ

Side Note: Pedophilia is evil and Pedophiles should be skinned alive and thrown into a pit full of salt (in doki doki Literature club +)
Wild Faggot appeared

If a 10 year old girl goes through puberty it’s ok to find her attractive. That’s what’s supposed to happen.

It should be based on having started puberty

If a 10 year old girl goes through puberty it’s ok to find her attractive. That’s what’s supposed to happen.

It should be based on having started puberty
hello officer

It's definetly pedophilia to be attracted to girls under 15 since they're still children in Mind and Body.
I don't think physical attraction cares about the mind of some people. I think puberty has shifted to earlier age due to better nutrition so that younger people also may appear more attractive now. However, as they might still be shorter pregnancy is maybe not safe. As we are humans and thus rational beings we can recognize that and not fuck everything which we are physically attracted to.
Agecuckery however is a different breed, it is done by foids (and White Knights) who've hit the wall and are scared that they will be replaced by the younger Generation.
Agree.

an agecuck dissing more extreme form of agecucking :feelstastyman:
That's it, that's what this thread about
s/ (or not?)

Last edited:
hello officer
Jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

Water is wet.

20% warning incoming
Real

Its obvious that foids at 16 and after arent children anymore and pretty much late teens. Everywhere in the world ages ago this was normal. High society f0ids would be making their debut into aristocracy at 16. Look back 30 or 40 years ago and you would bee seing f0ids getting pregnant at 16.

No im not a pedo for looking at an 16 17 yo f0id whos an online wh0re and you can go fuck yourself.

1postbythisID virtue signals then flees, many such cases. :feelsYall:

agecuck hands wrote this

'she was 14 years old and 364 days bro!!! your a pedo!!!!' :soy:

'she was 14 years old and 364 days bro!!! your a pedo!!!!' :soy:
Thats obviously not what I meant and you know that, you're just a retard who is trying to justify his disgusting fetish by twisting my words

Pedophilia is the sexual attraction towards (usually) pre puberted children.

Agecuckery is the gatekeeping of Providers by Old Women

Alot of Normies and Incels alike seem to Wash up these very clear borders alot.

It's definetly pedophilia to be attracted to girls under 15 since they're still children in Mind and Body. But unfortunately the ZOG elite is trying to sexualize Children through subliminal Messages in Kids Movies, this makes it easy for pedos to justify their wicked lifestyle. Children and Teenagers are introduced to whoring themselves out online and irl through the Trauma they’ve received by those pedo sex movies.

Agecuckery however is a different breed, it is done by foids (and White Knights) who've hit the wall and are scared that they will be replaced by the younger Generation. They know that once they lose the power they always had with their pussy that they will go down. High value Chads and Richfags are no longer avaible for them and so they’re trying to bind them by accusing them of Pedophilia when they want to get with younger more attractive Girls.

This problem could be solved with lowering their standards or marrying in their best years but foids are sadly chad only whores so this will be never happening.
Agree

Thats obviously not what I meant and you know that, you're just a retard who is trying to justify his disgusting fetish by twisting my words
I'm not into young foids, I find them ugly

but I think that men should be allowed to have different taste in foids

I am not an agecuck, because I do not whiteknight for foids of any age

Pedophilia = based
Agecuckery = not based

most people here who complain about muh agecucks are pedocucks that would definitely fuck a 12 year old. I also don’t think it’s wrong to find a 16 year old attractive but these pedocucks would go much lower than that which i find disgusting. And the worst thing is that they try to justify their pedophilia by using anecdotal evidence of a 12 year old getting
pregnant.
“12 year old girls aren’t kids because one of them got pregnant” :soy::soy:

I am not member of this society, if chad's son gets molested it's not my problem.