Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between male and female standards is incredible.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Unfortuantely, the study room at my housing complex is in the same area as the pool, so I have a large panorama view of prime florida college girl in bikini suicide fuel when I'm studying. Today, while watching prime stacey asses giggling outside bikini bottoms, I realized just how much I lusted after pretty much all of the girls, but I subconsciously categorized all the men as having average bodies.

Now I know based on subtle shapes in their biceps and chest that its very likely that most of these guys lift, but without intent observation, one would likely categorize these men as having regular flabby dad bods. Literally ALL a woman has to do to basically have a 8/10 body is cut to 22-25% bf and you're golden. This is easily achievable without any training or special diet. However, media and popular hypergamous culture has brainwashed me into viewing men of similar fitness as having ~4/10 bodies at best (note, I'm just referring to physiques in this post)

Consider this blackpill: If the average incel put in the same amount of effort into looksmaxing, particularly in the gym, as they do now but as a woman, then they would be supermodel tier. Even Chad doesn't get out of this one, he has to torture himeself in the gym to keep up with other Chads and rising standards while women can just run a stairclimber for 20 minutes and have a bombshell body after ~3 months or so.

Don't forget the cake recipe on your face that is makup, take the MAKEAPP pill
5sc5ENe

I was going to say this is the most obvious blackpill without reading your post. and i still havent and wont read your post, the title says it all to me, but my input here is that, when you think about societies views. Men are EXPECTED to settle for stinky landwhales with cunt attitudes and little to no SMV. But women shouldn't settle for anything less than chad, "You cud du soeee mush betteur gurrll". The standards are fucking backwards.
You should read my post, its presents it from a different angle

Great post btw. What are you studying op?

Simple solution: Remove women's rigthts so that ugly males can have sex.