Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between a lump of cells and a human

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
images

KGBGahoI_400x400.jpg

JFL how the most important thing in your life is looks

I am really sorry for him...

"Just get a haircut and clean up that acne bro,You'll have a harem of babe's in no time;):feelzez:"

These are more human than him
:
rene-descartes.jpg

but look less human.
If humanity is morality and intelligence after all, the ones who look cursed and subhuman consistently show themselves more worthy and empathetic than cruel bully chads.

He's still a human despite how this shit shallow society treats him.

Tbh before I got redpilled/blackpilled I maybe would make fun of him, today I would smash the head of anybody who teases the guy. I think the most anti bully activists are purplepilled.

This society is garbage. Even in case I ascend I will deeply hate this society forever. Ugly fat betas like him are the doormat of every other human. Where are the street marches for guys like him?

Tbh before I got redpilled/blackpilled I maybe would make fun of him, today I would smash the head of anybody who teases the guy. I think the most anti bully activists are purplepilled.

This society is garbage. Even in case I ascend I will deeply hate this society forever. Ugly fat betas like him are the doormat of every other human. Where are the street marches for guys like him?
Exactly, humans as a whole are evil.